Grand Finale!

3'rd Person's POV :

It was grand finale of the singing competition... All this in three months.. The show was very hit and popular the trp was the highest... And everyone was amused too see the costumes designed by Kim company...

The Host's of the show was ... bie thassapak hsu and wan peng !

They were most favorite pairs so for the grand celebration of grand finale

They were most favorite pairs so for the grand celebration of grand finale... Yibo suggested to approach them... To mr Kim and ... They both also happily accepted obviously because currently it was the most famous show on TV .. So it was honored to be anchor in that show!!

Everything Was Beautifully Decorated... The stage lights were looking so grand and expensive... The main focus lights on the stage gives the winner vibes just could be able to sing there!

 The main focus lights on the stage gives the winner vibes just could be able to sing there!

In the opposite side of stage.. There were many seats... First two lines for VIP members... There were many big company CEO's were invited to see the grand finale of competition... Wei Corporation, Xiao Corporation , Zhu Enterprises, cao industries.. Which were so much famous in China.. This was the top most companies in China.. Which holds shares in Kim art and design company too... Other two lines for the family and friends in company... Which obviously Kim company were the producer of this show so there are which employees into this project their family members and for them.. And for the rest of two lines for the family members of the competitor's... And rest were the audience and fans.. Who came by buying tickets..

For the judges there was different and special section in left side.. And in front of them there was the three golden bell's .. For each judge... If they press then the competitors will get points.. Each having 10 points.. And the public votes were 70% already counted... In Each judge group members there was 3 contender left ...

In Xiao team : cheng Xiao, xiao Yi & xie yun