Love Me Like You Do..

Yibo Took his glass forward and said "so let's cheer for all couples" Everyone joined as they happily cheered.

While Jun stopped them and said "hey wait.. How is it applicable for all couples.. Aren't Jiyang gege and xuan gege are single here"

Hearing that Jiyang want to smack hard on jun's head as he mumbled "can't she utter any good at good time" And hearing that Xiao zhan stood up and with fear Jiyang also stood up and looked at his ge. While yibo and Haoxuan also looked at Xiao zhan with curious gaze.

And zhan with a serious face asked "how much longer you gonna hide it didi?" Hearing that Jiyang lowered his head and said "ge.. I-i.. I actually"

"WHAT NOW ARE YOU SHUTTERING TOO WHILE TALKING WITH YOUR GEGE?" Spoke Xiao zhan in a loud voice as everyone went silent at that as Jiyang's eyes teared up while Haoxuan who wants to console his baby Xiao zhan glared at him. As yibo watching angry bunny hold Xiao zhan's hand but Xiao didn't even a bit looked calm.

While here Jiyang with a broken voice spoke "i-i.. I love xuan gege" Hearing that everyone was silent. Haoxuan had his head lowered as Wei zhai about to say something to zhan but zhan stopped him by his palm and getting near to Jiyang he said "look into my eyes " Jiyang did as zhan said his eyes were teary as having fear to loose his xuan gege but the next moment Xiao zhan hugged him tightly that made him surprised.

As he slowly spoke "z-zhan ge?" Xiao zhan smiled and broking hug he cupped Jiyang's face while wiped the tears away as he assured "didi even you never told me but I knew it from the starting" At that jiyang looked at yibo and but the later shrugged his shoulder as he don't knew.

So zhan laughed and said "how can I don't notice this much horny couple's" Hearing that haoxuan and jiyang's face turned red and everyone laughed among zhan making the two couple's more embarrassed.

As zhan went to haoxuan and said hugging him said "i always thought of you my family xuan I didn't expected from you to get scared of my decision. I'll always be happy if you will be the one to be with my didi. As you are the best choice for my didi"

Hearing that Jiyang immediately hugged zhan from back and said while crying in happiness "I love you gege.. I love you so much... Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you so much" Zhan laughed at that & said "now no need to butter I was never against of your relationship from the starting I just wanted you to tell me but you are that much idiot I never thought so I had to took step myself to bless you both."

Yibo was smiling watching finally his dumb friend is tension free from the fear to get caught by zhan ge. as he told hundred times to tell zhan ge but jiyang was so scared. Now everything is fine and most important everyone is together.

••

As days passed and they were enjoying being in Bora Bora island as yesterday night wei zhan and Jun's parents also come back from abroad.

And when they meet Wang siblings and Wang Zhuocheng their soon to be son-in-law they were more than happy to see him. And cheng's personality make them accept him immediately as the boy was very polite and gentle made them to feel why their son fall in love with him.

They are opened minded and only care about their son's happiness and when zhai told them about Jun and Kris. First of all Mrs wei was confused about her daughters decision as she always told that she wants to marry Prince ge. But when they told the whole story they had to laugh at the stupid girl. but they strictly said that they can get married after jun's study completed. And Kris was agreed with this immediately as he wants her pumpkin to finish her studies first.

Now It was the wedding day of Wei Zhai & Wang Zhuocheng . At the beautiful beach. And everything was decorated by Cheng's choice. It was like dream to cheng as everything happening so fast he don't have time to think properly as he was just enjoying the best moments of his life, his dream becoming reality in front of his eyes.