You Make us complete!

4 months later.

Zhan was walking outside the OT here and there who's light was showing red indicating that operation was still going on. while his heart was beating very fastly he was very scared and nervous.

yibo was inside the operation room making him feel so worried. He was praying for yibo and baby's health because how yibo was crying because of labor pain in the abdomen and back. and how his tears was continuesly flowing when zhan had tightly hold him close to him and continuesly kissing his head while caressing his back but watching yibo in pain made zhan to feel his heart ache he somehow wanted to take all of yibo's pain but it was impossible either than supporting he can't do anything.

everyone was in the hospital while seating on the hospital benches and watching yibo like that mr xiao fengmian come closer to his son making zhan stop his whole face was sweaty and his eyes were red watching yibo in pain he was also crying.

Zhan who's steps halted looked at his father and hugged him tightly and sobbed "dad.. He.. Will be okay.. Zhanyi will be okay right?"

Xiao fengmian caressing yibo's back made him calm as he said "zhan son, please calm down if you panic like that how yibo would be alright. have patience let doctors do their work. Zhanyi and yibo both gonna be perfectly fine."

Hearing that zhan was calmed down but suddenly a green light was turned on showing operation was successful and slowly door opened and a crying sound could be heard.

And listing that everyone attention goes towards doctor who just come out of operation room.

Zhan immediately run toward dr Lee sung and asked "doctor yibo and baby!".

Doctor smiled and said " Congratulations Mr xiao zhan. Both are fine. And baby is very healthy."

Zhan's tears flow like a river he was crying like a little baby. making doctor to chukle as he put hand on zhan's shoulder said "you can see them, let us first shift him into patient ward"

Zhan noded and after some time a nurse come there and said "Mr xiao, you can see baby and his mother."

Zhan immediately got up as he can't able to seat still he deadly wanted to see his both precious being's he looked at ones his mom and dad who noded with a smile and zhan run from there as fast as he could.

When zhan entered inside the room he saw most beautiful sight in the would he ever could imagine.

Yibo was laying on the bed in hospital gown while their little zhanyi was in yibo's arms and he was feeding him milk through his little breasts.

Watching zhan's presence yibo looked at the door and zhan without wasting any time immediately entered inside the room and sat near them and first he kissed all over yibo's face and asked "are you okay love?"

Yibo noded with a smile as he looked at zhanyi who was still busy drinking his milk while zhan chuckled and slowly put his trembling hands over the little being's head which made the little one to get disturbed in his meal as he leaves yibo's nipple and looked at the intruder with his cute doe eyes and immediately giggled cutely while sucking his finger in his mouth.