New Responsibility.

After 3 months!

At the middle of night zhan herd the crying sounds. so he immediately get up only to look zhanyi had woke up he looked at his other baby who was sleeping clinging to his body very tired.

Zhan slowly take off yibo's hands which were wrapped around his waist. and got up and took the baby from cradle he saw baby has pissed.

he slowly change the soft cotton cloth and rock baby in his arms so he can sleep and talking to him sweetly making baby to giggle at what his dadaa his speaking.

When zhanyi finally slept zhan smiled and put baby back in cradle and get on the bed and saw yibo was awake and smiling at him.

Zhan pulled yibo closer and kissed on his cheeks. "I thought I tried best to not disturb your sleep,but I guess baba have supernatural powers to feel his baby is awake"

Yibo smiled and clinging closer to zhan asked "Is he slept!"

Zhan noded and kissed on yibo's lips. "Yes he sleept now baba should sleep now or dadaa won't let zhanyi's baba sleep." He winked making yibo roll his eyes and hit on zhan's chest. "Stop you pervert old man."

Zhan widen his eyes and squeezing yibo's ass asked "hey! When did I became old man huh?"

"Hng.. gege" Yibo moaned when zhan continued to tease him by squeezing his ass.

Zhan removed his hand exhale sharply and kissing on yibo's neck mumbled "sleep baobei."

Yibo smiled and kissed on zhan's chin and whispered back "good night old man."

Zhan laughed as they slept ones again. they didn't had been intimate after zhanyi was born but they don't want to forget their responsibility's by taking over desires. they want their baby to have a perfect growth, with all care, love, attention so they had put other desires aside but sometimes both eventually gets so horny and ends up giving blowjob which also goes halfway when zhanyi wakes up in the night and yibo have to leave zhan like that at the peak making zhan to whine in frustration but still zhanyi is their first priority so they tried to control other things which they fist used to do every night.

First early days went like a totally new experience yu mom and feng dad will be always there to guide yibo and zhan how to take care of newborn baby.

and in the first 2 weeks they didn't allowed anyone to visit for the safety purposes as zhan and yibo don't want baby caught by infection.

First 48 hours baby almost was sleeping and yibo and zhan have to wake up baby to feed him. But later zhanyi will always wake up at the middle of night crying sometimes hungry or sometimes he piss. They didn't use diapers for zhanyi as they don't want baby to feel Itchiness or uncomfortable feeling.

They have decided when zhanyi will started to crawl they will use it. now when zhanyi is 3 months old, he sleeps for 5-6 hours. so they have got some sleep or yibo or zhan always have to wake up. Usually zhan tries to wake up alone and take care of baby at night to let yibo have some sleep but eventually yibo woke up by the cries of his baby and feeds him through his breasts and baby immediately sleeps in yibo's arms.

Nursing, and watching their baby developing slowly is another kind of experience they had. A very beautiful one.

Whenever they talks with zhanyi he will look at them with a cute doe eyes and curiosity as if trying to understand what his dadaa and baba are saying, and tries to response in his own way.

Yibo always enjoy watching zhan playing with baby and telling him about them or teaching how to call baba or dadda.. Baby only able to make some sounds like "ma, p' d" But can't speak as it will when he is 9-12 months. And both are very excited to hear something from zhanyi.