Launch Party

(AN/ Thank you So Much Everyone For 1k Reads! I'm So Happy That, This story Getting Such A Nice Response! love you all 💕 Enjoy )

_____________________________________

3rd Person's POV:

After Meeting With Xiao Zhan.. Yibo was happy that he agreed to be judge of the show but he also felt hurt by the ignorance by elder!! But he push aside his thoughts.. And pain that he was having because of this ignorance he knows reality very well that zhan is very big personality and he have no time for the mare assistant or common boy.. But his another part of heart was saying why he have to ignore.. He atleast act formally isn't he deserves that atleast.. But Nevermind .. He will love his idol from afar, is that what zhan wants....to not come so close to him.. But he will try to make happy...and protect his love and will always adore the best creation of God... He is happy that atleast...he is able to love his zhan ge !

One month later!

Days Has Passed... Yibo becomes more and more serious and hard working towards his work.. And doing his job with his whole... And watching his progress Mr Kim.. His boss was also happy.. And events preparations was going on... And yibo's idea was loved by everyone in meeting room... And all the judges who approached for the show has accepted.. Who will be the fool to reject the biggest company's offer!! As abously..it's well known company & overall world has the branches of Kim industry! And the main branch is at China! Which handled by Mr Kim the owner of the whole Kim industry!

Today is the day he got his salary of month.. And he was extremely happy for his first payment... And it was big amount.. Because of his talent and ideas.. Mr Kim gave Immediate promotion to yibo... Now he have to no worry of his family issues.. Till the marriage will lot of money will be saved.. And also .. His boss Mr wu.. That his Kris ge becomes more and more close with him.. Their bond becomes so strong .. And he feels so comfortable with his boss... As after office hours his Kris ge... As jiyang said Kris is really nice person besides his habit of flirting.... But it's not that extreme it's just teasing and praising yibo.. So at first yibo felt awkward but by the time he used to it.. Because he knows his Kris ge will not listen if he will say not to.. But besides that Kris is so protective towards yibo.. And more often visits his home.. And his Cheng ge also becomes very good friend with him.. And Kris also treats yibo's lu-jie like his own sister.. And watching this, that how much his Kris ge respects his family and whenever they need any help or support Kris will always there for them.. & this makes yibo's heart warm.. After His friends yubin,ying and jiyang.. Kris becomes this close to him.. He Easily don't get along with everyone but when he feels secure with someone he open up whole heartly with them!!

Kris also teach him many things about work and also helped & supported him .. As yibo was new joined but Kris never ever make yibo felt down or low! He always respected his idea, and decisions.. As today he got salary so he decided to throw a dinner party .. With his family and friends!
So he invited his uni friends.. And was about to ask Kris for dinner tonight with family and friends as he is very happy today!