Shower Romance

3'rd Person's POV:

When wang yibo.. Woke up he didn't saw his zhan ge besides him.. He slowly rubbing his sleepy eyes like puppy sat on the bed leaning on the headboard of the bed.. And started looking here and there.. and when he heard a shower voice from the bathroom he thought.. Zhan ge must be showering.. As he smiled as started to recall what happened yesterday..

He never thought zhan ge will took this step this early as they were just 3 months in relationship.. As he was so happy to meet zhan's parents.. Even if they had meet one's.. But it was like destiny make them meet again and this time he would get  all the pamperings not only by his boyfriend but also from his parents who seems to like him so much.. He felt so warm just talking with Yu mom and Feng dad.. As they treat him just like they treat zhan and jiyang.. The love and care of mother he always craved.. The gentle hand of assurance on his head of father he wanted.. All things he get just because of his zhan ge.. Now he don't want anything else from God .. He have his world .. Now he just wish too see his ge's happiness..

Yibo was smiling ear to ear as he was just too lost in the happiness and his thoughts.. When Xiao zhan come out of the bathroom just wearing towel around his waist.. And looked at yibo who was smiling like a kid..watching that a small smile appeared on Xiao zhan's face.. He was watching yibo from leaning on the bathroom door.. But then suddenly his naughty mind got some idea to tease his little boyfriend.. He smirked Evily as he started walking very slowly like tiger went to grab his prey.. And when he reached towards the bed.. He immediately picked up yibo In his arms and started going towards the bathroom..

When yibo suddenly felt he is in the air and in someone's arms.. He got shocked as he shouted "Ahh zhan ge" But Xiao zhan ignoring his shouting and struggling he started to walk towards bathroom.. As yibo whinned " Zhan ge w-what are you doing leave me.." But Xiao zhan didn't listened to him and now he throws yibo in the bathtub.. Which made yibo shocked to the core..

The moment he was thrown into the bathtub... Some water gets in his mouth as he split that out and was moving his hairs behind as they come in front of his eyes..

In the meantime Xiao zhan gets near the bathroom door and closed the door.. And then again looking at yibo very intensely.. He smirked... When yibo looked at him with confused gaze..

But when yibo saw that smirk of Xiao zhan felt shivers run through his spine.. He could imagine what is Xiao zhan up to.. He gulped nervously as he tried to get up from the bathtub.. But he failed as it was slippery...

When yibo was trying too get out of the bathtub till that time Xiao zhan was now in Front of him...

Watching Xiao zhan in front of him just a meter away.. In a towel.. Showing his sexy abs.. Muscular mussels.. Biceps.. And strong chest.. And flat brown nipple.. As his eyes lowered.. And looking at the hairy seductive legs.. He gulped hard and again looking at the hungry gaze of Xiao zhan.. And the full pink lips and the mole under that sexy lips.. He unconsciously licked his own lips... And saw again that sexy smirk on that delicious lips which is always successful to make his body go numb..

But when Xiao zhan was just keep starring at him without saying anything he felt confused as he looked at Xiao zhan's eyes and asked nervously " Uhm zhan ge.. W-what is this ? "..

Xiao zhan touched his nose by his index finger and asked innocently.. While pouting " What bo-di? " ..

Yibo's heart flutter at the cute behavior of his boyfriend but he tried to ask again " i-i.. I mean...Why you..get me here? " ..

Xiao zhan clicked his tongue and said " Of course.. for shower " .. He said casually..

Yibo was now irritated that Xiao zhan just did this all to make him shower.. As he looked away and said " Oh-ok.. " He was somehow disappointed but he didn't no why..