Chapter 6 This lamp illuminates my way, and also illuminates your way, Miss Zong

Jingle, Jingle, an old-fashioned bicycle swayed past Zong Ying

A little girl in a woven silk skirt stood frozen on the corner of the street holding a soy milk jar, staring at them, as if frightened by the two people who suddenly appeared, she turned her head and ran into the store crying, "Mommy there are ghosts!"

Zong Ying was pulled by someone, and as soon as she returned to her senses, she met Sheng Qingrang's gaze. Sheng Qingrang obviously did not expect such an accident to happen, but since it has become a fact, it is useless to stand in a daze on the street.

Although the street was asleep at this time, there were already people walking around in the morning, and Zong Ying's uniform looked a little strange.

He quickly whispered to Zong Ying, "Miss Zong, please come with me."

Zong Ying noticed that he had let go of her arm, she couldn't ask at that time, but could only follow him.

After walking through an unfamiliar street for about ten minutes, a thin layer of sweat formed on Zong Ying's back. When she looked up, she suddenly saw a familiar apartment.

The walls were different, the walls were the same color as before they were repainted, and the gate is also different. Only the iconic shape of the curved ruler is still the same.

There was no one in the wide corridor connecting the north and the south. The ceiling lamp was dim and bright, there was a kind of quiet and cool feeling.

Sheng Qingrang suddenly stopped, and Zong Ying saw him methodically open the mailbox to take out the latest newspaper, and then picked up a glass bottle full of milk.

At this time, Shanghai dialect suddenly came from the front: "Mr. Sheng is back? Do you want to open the elevator?" Zong Ying found a thin middle-aged man sitting behind the high platform of the service office, with only half his head exposed and his hair neatly combed.

"No need." Sheng Qingrang refused, he quickly freed a hand to hold Zong Ying's sleeve, turned around and signaled her to follow, and then went up the south stairs to the top floor.

Sheng Qingrang opened the apartment door, then he motioned to Zong Ying and said, "Miss Zong, please come in."

Zong Ying looked at him, then looked inside the door, and then looked around. The strange feeling in her heart became heavier and heavier. Finally, she looked up and saw a corridor lamp, which really felt familiar.

No wonder her grandmother said before that this lamp was a real hometown reward (antique), It turned out that it was already in use at this time and has been used for decades.