Chapter 20 "You can come at me for everything"

At six o'clock in the morning, Sheng Qingrang ran back to Sheng's mansion on the road of Jing'an Temple.

When the iron doorbell rang, Uncle Yao came to open the door for him, and he asked him suspiciously, "When did you leave last night, sir?" He guarded the gate of the mansion, paying attention to every entry and exit, but he never saw Sheng Qingrang leave last night, did he overturn the wall?

Sheng Qingrang did not answer and asked, "How's the big brother?"

Uncle Yao replied, "The eldest young master had a very bad fever in the middle of the night, and the fever has not subsided yet."

"What about Miss Zong?"

"Doctor Zong went out with Zhang's car early in the morning to get medicine at your apartment."

She's out? Sheng Qingrang had a sudden nervousness: "When did she leave?"

Uncle Yao frowned and replied, "It's been two hours, it's not far from the French Concession, is it stuck on the road?"

Sheng Qingrang tightened the muscles on his side face, frowned for a moment, and immediately turned to walk away, leaving Uncle Yao alone at the door muttering, "Is something happened?"

The weather was bad, and the air was unusually humid. Sheng Qingrang finally took a taxi and arrived at the French Concession apartment all the way. It was already seven o'clock.

As soon as Mr. Ye of the service office saw him, he tiptoed out from behind the high platform and said, "Mr. Sheng is back? Miss Zong came here just now! Did she call and tell you?"

Sheng Qingrang stopped and asked, "She came by?"

"Yes, she asked me for a spare key. I thought she was in a hurry, so I took her up and opened the door." Mr. Ye truthfully reported to the homeowner, "She stayed for about ten minutes, it seems that she took some medicine, look quite advanced... Is Miss Zong a doctor?"

"Quite some time, I can't remember clearly." As soon as Mr. Ye finished speaking, he saw Sheng Qingrang go upstairs quickly, and he quickly said, "Oh, Mr. Sheng, there is a bottle of milk here, aren't you going to bring it up?"

Sheng Qingrang quickly went upstairs and went straight to the bedroom to find the medical bag.

Zong Ying only took away some of the medical equipment and medicines, most of which were sealed and untouched.

He was silent for a moment towards the medical bag, zipped it again, and just as he was about to go out, the phone rang.

Picking up the phone, the voice over there was anxious and shouted, "Sir, the money order allocated to us by Nanjing cannot be cashed out!"

Sheng Qingrang frowned upon hearing this, still using his usual tone, "Speak slowly, how did the bank respond?"

"Yesterday, the banks in Shanghai suspended cashing, and all withdrawals are now restricted! Commissioner Yan went over to withdraw cash but was told by the bank that the money was a money transfer and could not be used as an offset! This is obviously used as an advance for the relocation of the factories in case the special funds for the machines cannot be transacted, it is not only the failure of the factories, but the entire plan would be difficult to implement!"

Sheng Qingrang, who was already concerned about Zong Ying, was raided by this phone call, he could only try his best to stabilize, and asked, "What's the opinion of Commissioner Yan?"

The other side replied: "He is currently negotiating with the bank, but the bank's attitude is hard to say. I'm afraid it won't work! We have to find another way."