Chapter 28 She didn't come home that day

Zong Ying asked, "Why are you here?"

Not to be outdone, Xue Xuanqing asked, "Why can't I be here?"

Zong Ying noticed the box she was carrying and guessed that she was here for official business. Unfortunately, she found her name in the visit register. It's not surprising that she came to the door of the ward to wait for the 'rabbit' according to her usual style.

She came to find her for three things—

One is why she is on vacation; the other is why the car is parked in the middle of the road, and finally, it is probably to verify the identity of Sheng Qingrang.

No matter which one, it was not very convenient to take the initiative to explain, Zong Ying chose to be silent, and waited for her to ask.

But Xue Xuanqing didn't pick these questions. She raised her lower jaw, pointed to the door, stared at Zong Ying, and asked, "How's his recovery?"

Zong Ying leaned slightly and asked her, "Can I close the door first?"

Xue Xuanqing moved away a little bit, and when Zong Ying closed the door, she immediately raised her foot to confine Zong Ying to the small area, "Okay, let's talk."

Zong Ying reluctantly tolerated her childish behavior, raised her eyes, and replied: "Out of danger, needs to rest, there may be memory loss."

"So, I can't ask anything, right?" Xue Xuanqing seemed to know this already, she said, "Someone from the team came yesterday, after asking for a long time, he said that he didn't know anything. Whether it is really amnesia, it doesn't make much sense to start from him, after all, the source of that bag of drugs is already showing prospect of a solution."

Out of the principle of confidentiality and avoidance, Xue Xuanqing could not be very specific, but her last words were enough to make Zong Ying recall a detail from a few days ago.

After getting off work the day before the vacation, Zong Ying, Xue Xuanqing and Xiao Zheng went to a pub for dinner. At the dinner table, Xiao Zheng once mentioned that "There is another person's fingerprints on the drug bag", and his suspect at the time was "Xinxi Pharmaceutical executives".

Who will Xing Xueyi get this bag of drugs from? Is it really possible that it is a high-level Xinxi? If yes, then who?

Even if she holds shares, Zong Ying has almost never cared about the internal affairs of Xinxi. She didn't know who was in power, who was the ascendant, and which factions were fighting.

Just as Zong Ying was trying to recall the faces of those related people, Zong Yu in the ward suddenly moved.

He listened to the vague conversation outside, and when he heard Xue Xuanqing's last sentence, his eyelashes suddenly trembled, his eyes opened, and he stared blankly at the ceiling.

At this time, familiar footsteps could be heard outside. He knew that his mother had come back.

The return of Zong Yu's mother interrupted the conversation between the two at the door.

Xue Xuanqing glanced at her, then retracted her foot to avoid her, leaving Zong Ying alone to deal with her.

Zong Yu's mother said in a gentle tone: "Zong Ying, come in and sit down... Zong Yu has been talking about you and wants to talk to you." She doesn't do things hurriedly or slowly, waiting for days and nights drained away a lot of her energy, but she still tried her best to smile when she spoke with Zong Ying.

Zong Ying answered her: "I just saw him; he is a little tired and needs to rest."

Zong Yu's mother nods, she walked in and turned around, raised her head, and said to Zong Ying, "When you have time, do come and visit him more."