Chapter 5 Everything is going to be different

Zong Ying finally caught the air

At the last second, Sheng Qingrang pulled out his hand and disappeared in an instant.

Opposite the coffee table, there was only an empty rattan chair, and the bell rang in time, and it struck six times in total.

Because he wanted to get rid of Zong Ying's restraint, Sheng Qingrang was able to take almost nothing with him, leaving the suitcase and briefcase on the coffee table.

The dim yellow decorative light lit the room quietly, and there was only Zong Ying in the room. The few hours that had passed seemed to be nothing but a big dream, with no basis in reality.

Zong Ying calmed down on the sofa for a while and suddenly caught a glimpse of a metal cuff link scattered on the carpet, probably lost by Sheng Qingrang.

She picked it up and rubbed it. The touch of cold and hard metal was very clear and credible.

Zong Ying doesn't believe that hallucinations will be true to this extent unless her mental condition has become incurable.

She suddenly leaned forward and dragged the briefcase on the coffee table. After a moment of hesitation, she opened the lock and took out two file bags, a wallet, a pen, and a notebook with straps.

Simple and practical, neat and orderly.

She opened one of the document folders, it contained the rental contract and other documents he had just put in, Zong Ying flipped through and found a certificate—

The four corners are inlaid with the blue sky and white day sign, the image of the founding Father is printed in the middle above, and the "member certificate of Shanghai Bar Association" is written in the most right traditional Chinese. Then the small letter "this is to certify that lawyer Sheng Qingrang is a member of the association, registration in the member's roster, notify courts at all levels..." followed by the membership number and the constitution of the association, signed by the Executive Committee of the Shanghai Bar Association, with anti-counterfeiting public seal.

Zong Ying read it through, put it back in the file bag, picked up the strapped notebook again, and turned to the first page - a teaching timetable was attached on it.

The title of the paper is the Law School of Soochow University, and the bottom is printed with the Chinese school motto "Nourish the world and the righteous, the law is perfect for past and present". The course time is in the evening. It is probably a part-time teaching, teaching criminal law and comparative law. It needs to attend the internship court of the law school as a simulated judge on Saturday night, with the words "will be notified if needed" marked next to it.

Turning back is a mixed calendar record of Chinese and English. One page is filled with French. At a glance, the countless opening and closing notes were overwhelming.

Zong Ying didn't continue to scroll down. At this time, her mobile phone rang, which was the alarm clock.

Today is the morning shift, she must wash up and go out immediately, return to the unit and hand over work to her night shift colleagues.