Chapter 16 None of these bloods was hers

Zong Ying tried to hear the other party's words clearly, but the noise outside became louder; the signal was poor, and the sound was intermittent.

She frowned, opened the door, and hurried out. The streets before dawn were cold and the air was unusually fresh and humid. She could finally hear Sheng qingrang's speech clearly.

He said, "Miss Zong, I take the liberty to disturb you, but I—" still had a heavy nasal voice, sounding a little tired: "I need your help very much."

"Tell me."

"My current location is far from the public concession, but I urgently need to get back to the concession before six o'clock."

"Whose number is this?" Zong Ying was always calm, "If it's a borrowed mobile phone, please ask him to answer the phone."

A woman picked up the phone and carefully "hello".

Zong Ying said, "Please send me a text message for the address, at the same time, please tell the man next to you to stay where he is." Then she added, "Thank you for your help."

The other party hurriedly said, "It doesn't matter, I'll send it to you right away." Then she hung up the phone.

Ten seconds later, a short message popped up in Zong Ying's mobile phone. Zong Ying glanced at the screen, opened the door, and quickly turned back to the private room, telling Xue Xuanqing to wake up.

Xue Xuanqing opened her eyes lazily and looked drunk.

"There's something urgent. Please lend me the car for a while. I'll ask someone to take you back."

Xue Xuanqing half-closed her eyelids, weakly waved her hand and motioned her to go.

Zong Ying picked up the car key on the table and went to the front desk to settle the fee. She added some extra money and asked the waiter to call a taxi for Xue Xuanqing and Xiao Zheng.

When she went out at 4:33 a.m., the sky was dark blue, and the city had not yet woken up.

Time was tight, and Zong Ying drove very fast. After driving for 40 minutes, she glanced at the guide screen to show her arrival at her destination. She raised her head. There was no one in front. Looking out of the rearview mirror, she finally found a familiar figure standing under the streetlamp.

Zong Ying honked the horn and opened the car window at the same time: "Mr. Sheng, here."

Sheng Qingrang finally recognized her at this time, hurriedly walked to the car with the briefcase, opened the car door and got into the co-driver sit.

"Fasten your seat belt." Zong Ying said, pulled the seat belt next to him, motioning him to find a way to fasten it. Then she turned the car around and said, "I don't know the boundary of the concession particularly well, which entrance is closest to here?"

Sheng Qingrang immediately took out a map from his briefcase, pointed to Waibaidu Bridge and said, "Here, Park Bridge."

Zong Ying looked up the navigation, after calculating the time, it appeared to be almost enough time.

She calmly drove to Waibaidu Bridge, Sheng Qingrang put away the map and said, "Miss Zong, thank you."

Zong Ying didn't like to be distracted, so she simply didn't open the topic, not even a simple answer.

On her way here, she thought about why he would ask for help in this way at this time - maybe he ran out of cash she had given before, so he couldn't take transportation and had to walk here from the suburbs. However, time was really tight, and finally he had to find a way to call her.