Chapter 33 "The moon tonight is beautiful, Miss Zong"

A strike without warning is an aggravation.

The calm that Zong Ying tried to maintain was about to collapse in an instant, but the reality did not allow her to be discouraged at all. It's getting closer and closer to six o'clock in the morning, it is undoubtedly irresponsible to leave Sheng Qingrang here.

Grandma probed and asked her what was wrong, Zong Ying said "The car seems to be broken", and immediately pushed the door and got out of the car to check.

The two people in the car were helpless in the face of this unexpected situation. They could only watch her work. Grandma said to Sheng Qingrang a little worriedly, "I don't know if Zong Ying can handle it alone, or can you help her?"

Sheng Qingrang basically didn't know anything about modern cars. He forced himself to untie his seat belt and was about to get off the car when the grandmother suddenly grabbed his left shoulder from behind.

The old woman was very strong and said, "Since you can't drive, you probably won't be able to repair the car either... Let's just sit."

Sheng Qingrang could only sit down again, and grandma handed over a bag of melon seeds: "Are you hungry? Would you like melon seeds to eat?"

Sheng Qingrang quickly waved his hand: "Thank you, I'm not hungry."

Grandma pulled out another bag of potato chips from the plastic bag: "Young people nowadays should like to eat this, do you want it?"

Sheng Qingrang waved his hand in embarrassment, glanced outside the car, and saw Zong Ying hurriedly turned back.

Zong Ying opened the car door, reached in, and took the mobile phone from the stand, and then quickly dialed a rescue call to go out.

When she closed the door when she called, there was no sound in the car. She could only bow her head down while making a contact. As she waited for an answer, she cupped her lips and raised her hand to stroke her hair back.

Grandma looked at her and said to herself, "She really resembles Xiaoman..."

Upon hearing that, Sheng Qingrang suddenly remembered the black hard leather booklet in Zong Ying's bedroom.

He guessed that 'Xiaoman' mentioned by grandma should be Zong Ying's mother. All his impressions of Yan Man came from photos and news, but based on these alone, he could understand why her grandmother would say this, because it was indeed very similar, both in appearance and demeanor.

Grandma suddenly said to him, "Zong Ying is quite reliable when she handles affairs, don't you think so?"

Sheng Qingrang dragged back to his sense and sincerely replied, "Yes."

After talking, he looked out of the car window, seeing that she seemed to have picked up the phone, turned around and strode into the service area, leaving only a back view for them.

Sheng Qingrang looked at her back view going farther and farther, and actually took the initiative to ask the grandmother, "Is Zong Ying's birthday on September 14th?"

Grandma didn't know why he suddenly asked this, but she nodded and said, "That's right, how do you know?"

After being confirmed, Sheng Qingrang did not show joy, but his eyes dimmed. He replied perfunctorily: "I knew it by accident."

9.14 is the date when Zong Ying came to this world and the date when her mother left this world.

A starting point, an ending point.

The Mobius ring printed with the numbers also seems to have a new interpretation and meaning.

During a series of inquiries such as "How old are you this year?", "How did you and Zong Ying know each other?", "Why are you in such a hurry to go back to Shanghai so late at night?", Sheng Qingrang always paid attention to the figure that is 100 meters away.