Chapter 24 It is the starting point and the end point, like a reincarnation

In Sheng Qingrang's eyes, Zong Ying was simple, yet full of mystery.

She has excellent mobility, her style is direct and rarely calculative, and she has an almost simple persistence, but he doesn't know much about her life, even though he has observed many of her personal belongings closely.

He knew what she was majoring in and knew a little about her interest, but he didn't understand why the girl in the photo frame didn't smile anymore after a certain point of time, and he couldn't understand the reason why she made a will at such an age.

Probably because there was too much exploration hidden in his eyes, Zong Ying looked up at him for a while, and answered the question that he couldn't say——

Why makes a will?

She said, "Just to be prepared."

The tone is calm, but there is an unshakable firmness. From this point of view, she is not a rash and rough person, she has her own thoughts and opinions, and she is even quite thoughtful.

After Zong Ying finished talking, she turned on her mobile phone. The screen showed only 15% power without any signal. The time was 19:00 on August 16.

"There are three hours left. Please go back to your apartment as soon as possible. It's safer." She said, turning off the power of her mobile phone, and then told: "the lock of the apartment has been changed. I left a spare key in the entrance cabinet. You can take it."

She seems to have accepted the "trouble" caused by Sheng Qingrang quite calmly and is consciously adapting to this life beyond common sense.

Sheng Qingrang saw her pull out the last Black Devil from the squeezed cigarette case, and the black gold ring wrapped around the tobacco was crumpled, she gently squeezed the two ends of the cigarette, twisting it slowly, but didn't light it.

He suddenly handed her a box of matches, put the notebook and pen into his bag, then got up to say goodbye.

When he reached the door, Zong Ying picked up the box of matches and subconsciously said something caring, "Have a good sleep tonight, Mr. Sheng."

Sheng Qingrang was experiencing increased heart rate due to lack of sleep, but for a moment, his heart seemed to stop for a beat - someone noticed his fatigue and gave kind blessings, which was an unprecedented experience for him.

He didn't know how to deal with it, so he simply lowered his head and hurried out, hurrying back to Apartment 699.

At ten o'clock at night, Sheng Qingrang find the spare key left by Zong Ying in the entrance cabinet and went out.

There were only wisps of heat in the wind left by the day's sun, the body felt comfortable, and the night was beautiful. The bright streetlights that lit up all the way were a sign of sufficient electricity in the peaceful era; the sycamore leaves swayed in the weak east wind, relaxed and stable; the pedestrians and bicycles on the road went their way, and the shops along the road didn't need to worry about being looted... These all were impossible situation during wartime.

Sheng Qingrang made a right turn to enter the gate of the hospital and an ambulance "ula ula" zoomed past him, he stopped when he heard the sound and saw a taxi steadily parked at the entrance of the building.

He remembered that the first meeting with Zong Ying was also in a taxi. The first time he came back to this hospital, it was also because of that accidental encounter.

After Zong Ying got off the car that day, the taxi drove out of the hospital, he soon got out of the taxi and returned to the hospital but didn't see Zong Ying again, he planned to go back to the apartment, but it rained suddenly, so he opened Zong Ying's umbrella that was printed with "9.14" and the Mobius ring, and then left the hospital.