Chapter 11 Black Devil

Why did you give up on the hospital? Until the radiography was over, and until Zong Ying was discharged from the hospital the next day, she had not come up with an answer.

The answer is not important. Her feelings for her current work are no less than her love for neurosurgery. It is enough to make it clear.

Three days later, when Xiao Dai called, Zong Ying had just transferred from the scene of a high falling case to the funeral home. Half of the formalities were filled in, and she answered the phone.

"Senior sister, you'd better come quickly."

"I haven't finished what I'm doing. I'll get the report when I'm free."

Her tone was calm, as if it had nothing to do with her and didn't need too much attention. Instead, Xiao Dai sighed on the phone and said, "Senior sister, why do you seem a little negative?"

"No." Zong Ying said, "I have seen the results of the preliminary screening. I know what the situation is, and it is useless to be anxious." She put down her pen to fill in the form, went outside the door and looked at the lush cemetery: "Why don't you tell me the results of the consultation?"

Xiao Dai on the other side of the phone seemed to have some emotions and said, "The consultation opinion is that although the situation is complicated and the risk is high, early surgery is still recommended, otherwise in case of rupture-" Zong Ying should be very clear about the consequences, and Xiao Dai didn't go on.

"Okay, I know." Zong Ying looked down and watched a clouded yellow butterfly flying past the flowerbed.

"Then you should be admitted to the hospital quickly. If you don't trust our hospital, it's better to transfer to senior brother Sheng's hospital."

Xiao Dai kept giving suggestions on the phone, and Zong Ying listened to them all.

But in the end, she said slowly, "The operation can wait, I have some other things to deal with first."

"Why can't the things wait until after the operation?" Xiao Dai blurted out due to anxiousness, but she regretted it right after she said it.

She is a doctor, and she should consider the risks of the operation, especially this case is complicated and tricky. If the operation was not successful, then everything would be in vain. In the unlikely event that it failed, perhaps even the chance survival would be slim, let alone "dealing with things."

Zong Ying said at this time, "Xiao Dai, I'll go when I'm ready."

In Xiao Dai's eyes, Zong Ying has always been assertive. Since Zong Ying said this, she didn't need to waste any more words and just said, "Then you can only take medicine to control it first."

"Sorry to have troubled you."

"It's not troublesome, go ahead with what you are doing, pay attention to rest, try to control your emotions."

Zong Ying hung up the phone and went back to fill in the form, while Xiao Zheng was wearing protective clothing.

As he wore it, he asked, "Teacher Zong, do you think the deceased in this high fall case committed suicide, an accident, or homicide?"

"From the scene, the possibility of suicide is higher."

"Hey, why did you commit suicide at such a young age? How old is her child, what will the child do after she dies? It's too selfish."

Zong Ying filled out the formalities and looked up at him.

Xiao Zheng thought of Xue Xuanqing's advice before on "Don't judge the dead casually", immediately stopped his words and handed Zong Ying the protective clothing.