Chapter 7 A moment of excitement is also an excitement

The visitor didn't stay long. Zong Ying had just finished her second cigarette when she heard the sound of closing the door.

She was still standing on the half arc balcony. There were two foreign children frolicking in the downstairs garden. Another blonde lady who spoke English came out and urged them to change their clothes and go to church.

Before the crisis came, the people in the concession were still living in an orderly manner as usual.

At this time, Sheng Qingrang open the balcony door and invited her into the house.

"It's a little sunny outside, so let's come in."

Although he used this reason, the actual reason was that he was in a hurry to go out and wanted to explain things to Zong Ying quickly.

This person is very good at covering up.

Zong Ying returned to the house and listened to him continue to talk about the previous things: "The hot water pipeline system is out of order. If you want to take a hot bath, you can use a gas stove to burn it; the upstairs guest room window faces north is cooler. Miss Zong can go upstairs to have a rest; today is Sunday, and the workers of the cleaning company should come and clean around 10 o'clock -"

As he said, he took a brand new briefcase on the sofa, dug out a stack of banknotes and handed it to Zong Ying, and said calmly. He said calmly: "Pay the salary directly with her and give appropriate tips." He said, "Mr. Ye of the service office likes to inquire. If he comes to deliver the meal to you, just say that you are my friend. Please pay him the meal fee in time."

Zong Ying took it and counted it in front of him.

One yuan, five yuan, ten yuan, a total of 102 yuan.

"102." She said, drawing out two yuan and returning it to Sheng Qingrang, "I'm used to remembering whole numbers."

Sheng Qingrang accepted it.

He thought he had settled things properly, so he walked to the door with his briefcase, he looked back and saw that Zong Ying had been wearing a uniform for a long time, he stopped, returned, went straight into the bedroom and took out a folded black silk gown from inside: "If you need to change and wash The clothes can be replaced with this one, which was delivered just the day before yesterday, has been cleaned, and has not been worn yet."

Zong Ying vaguely felt that he was very uneasy for her to stay here alone, this uneasiness might not be because of worry about her safety, but a kind of anxiety about the invasion of private space.

He used the superficial "generousness" to cover up this tension in his heart, even if it was subconscious.

Zong Ying took the gown, glanced at the clock, and said, "Mr. Sheng, it's getting late."

Sheng Qingrang heard her overtones and realized that he seemed to have talked too much and caused her a misunderstanding, so he said, "I will try my best to be back before ten o'clock at night." He repeated his promise to take her back at night. then said goodbye and took the initiative to close the door after going out.

When the sound in the corridor outside disappeared, the room became quieter.

Zong Ying let herself sink back into the sofa, and her mobile phone lay dead on the tea table.

There is no electricity and the screen is dark. Electricity is useless because there is no signal.

Zong Ying, who had not slept all night, raised her hands, and covered her face. She planned to take a nap in the sound of the needle of the seat clock, but she couldn't sleep at all.