Chapter 21 "She seems to need to make a will."

When the Concession Patrol Room called, Sheng Qingrang and Committee Member Yu were coming down from the seventh floor of the Weida Hotel.

In the dark elevator, Sheng Qingrang handed over the approved document to Committee Member Yu: "Thank you for your effort, Brother Yu."

Committee Member Yu took the official documents, stared at the two words "Proceed accordingly" on it and snorted and complained, "The entire official document was read in ten seconds, and it took less than ten seconds to sign and seal it, we waited seven hours for these twenty seconds, and we had to wait for him to wake up from a nap! This is wartime, who allows him to be so relaxed?!"

The elevator door opened, and Committee member Yu angrily put the official documents in his bag and strode out of the elevator. Sheng Qingrang originally wanted to go out together, but the front desk of the hotel called him to stop: "Mr. Sheng, just now the concession patrol room called and said that they had found the Ford car of license plate number 1412."

Sheng Qingrang turn back to the front desk immediately, pick up the phone and dial back to ask for the car address and details.

The other party told him where the car was parked, and then explained: "The car was almost smashed by refugees, it ran out of fuel, and there was no one in the car."

The sky outside suddenly darkened, and the rain drifted quietly. Sheng Qingrang hang up the phone to say goodbye to Committee member Yu and left the Weida Hotel anxiously and went straight to the southern Chinese border.

Passing through the exit of the public concession, the refugees outside the iron gate had dispersed, only three to five people gathered, as if discussing counteractions, or they were totally homeless. Under the cover of twilight, the officer in the patrol room guarded the gate with his gun, he was worried that someone would climb in from the iron gate when he was off-guard, he was obviously exhausted, but there was still tension and defensiveness in his expression.

Sheng Qingrang found the car beyond recognition 100 meters away from the iron gate.

Perhaps it was the hatred of the rich, or just to vent their dissatisfaction with being unable to enter the concession. The refugees destroyed their cars completely. The glass was broken, and blood was faintly visible on the ground.

His heart was wrenched. At this time, the patrol officer ran over and said to him, "Mr. Sheng, this car was already like this when it was discovered." He glanced at the blood on the ground, he wittingly did not say more.

I don't know if the people inside were beaten and abandoned the car, or the car was destroyed because they abandoned the car. But no matter what the situation is, it's not a good thing——

If it is the former, it means that Zong Ying may have been injured; If it is the latter, where can she go when hundreds of thousands of people in the vast Chinese community are running away?

The rain became more and more intensive, and the typhoon in summer turned out to be a bit steep and cold.

Sheng Qingrang walked quickly to the patrol room while listening to the patrolman's description of the situation during the day. When things got to this point, he could only turn to the contacts of the Ministry of Industry and ask them to help find Zong Ying.

He described Zong Ying's appearance and clothes on the phone, and for a long time he only mentioned the characteristics of "white short sleeves, black trousers, a letter printed on the side of gray sneakers, and possibly carrying medical supplies with him". When the other party vaguely responded, he regretted not leaving a photo of Zong Ying.

The other party finally comforted him and said, "Lawyer Sheng, if someone with the characteristics that you just described wants to enter the concession, we will ask her to stay and then notify you, please don't worry."