Chapter 37 The right time for life

Zong Ying realized that it was too late to stop him.

Sheng Qiushi blurted out: "She can't have too much emotional fluctuation now. She has something to talk about. Why do you force her like this?" He was not a person with a violent temper. He went on without gasping for a word. His white face had turned red. He tried his best to press down, calmed his breath and said, "Besides, this is a hospital. What's all this fuss about?"

Sheng Qiushi has always been gentle. The aunt who has been in contact with him for so long, have never seen him speak in such a tone before. She was stunned for a moment, but she immediately replied, "What's wrong with her tha she can't get angry? Is she pregnant or has a heart attack?"

In a hurry, Sheng Qiushi almost told Zong Ying's condition, but Zong Ying suddenly reached out and stopped him to prevent him from intervening.

Sheng Qiushi turned his head to look and saw Zong Ying's back next to the anti-collision guardrail, her face was as pale as ever, and her hair was wet with cold sweat on her forehead.

Her breathing became heavier, she raised her eyes to look at the aunt, and then turned to Zong Qinglin, biting hard at every word: "What I want to say, I said it just now. The rest of the words are meaningless."

After speaking, she let go of the guardrail, turned around and walked back.

Verbal disputes are not what Zong Ying is good at. Even if she wins the upper hand, it will only be a short sigh of relief, and she has to get herself out of control in the whole process, which is not worth the loss for her.

Yan Man had told her a long time ago, "Reasoning only for people who can reason with reason, when encountering those who cannot reason with reason, it is futile to say reasoning thousands of times." Zong Ying took it seriously, so she tried to reduce her contact with that house as much as possible over the years. If it was an urgent matter, no matter how important it is, the well water doesn't invade the river, but now the other party takes the initiative to invade, which makes her fed up.

Before Zong Ying walked out, Sheng Qiushi caught up, grabbed her arm, and said, "Follow me."

As he spoke, he looked back and saw that the aunt was still chattering about something. It was nothing more than that Zong Ying pretended to be sick and was coquettish and trying to make herself looks innocent.

With disgust on Sheng Qiushi's face, he sighed helplessly, and quickly took Zong Ying into the consultation room and closed the door.

Zong Ying's condition is too bad at this time and needs to be adjusted urgently, and it is not appropriate to return to grandma's ward immediately.

She sat on the sofa in the consultation room and took the water that Sheng Qiushi handed over. She didn't care whether it was hot or cold, she took out the medicine box from her pocket, poured out the daily dose, and swallowed the water. After about thirty seconds, she raised her head.

Sheng Qiushi was standing in front of her, with anxiety, worry and inquiry in his expression.

Zong Ying realized that Sheng Qiushi was not just suspicious. He should have seen her medical record.

At this point, she can't hide from him anymore. She can only speak before he asks: "if you want to ask about the examination, then I can only go back to you to 'admit the facts and actively with treatment'. Other than that, I think it's a waste of energy."

She paused and said, "Just let me stay here for a while. Grandma's blood pressure was very unstable just now. Could you please go and have a look, and I'll go right away after I adjust it."