Chapter 34 The world seemed to be rushing forward

Whether Xue Xuanqing found Sheng Qingrang or not, the sun rose as usual on this day.

The highest temperature fell below 30 degrees Celsius. In cloudy weather, the sun was erratic, and the northeast wind gently brushed the whole city. It seemed that autumn was coming.

As soon as the trading day opened, there were nonstop calling to Zong Ying.

Zong Ying was still on the highway at that time, and she let the phone vibrate, but didn't answer it.

She knew that these calls were almost all related to her reduction of Xinxi shares, and they were nothing more than questioning why she suddenly sold off or asking the reason for her reduction at the juncture of the listing of Xinxi new drugs.

She doesn't care about the rise and fall of the stock price and how much cash she can cash out, and she is not interested in the operation of Xinxi.

Xinxi is no longer the Xinxi when it was founded, and it may have gone in the opposite direction of Yan Man's expectations.

Just after the phone stopped vibrating, the screen suddenly lit up again.

When the car drove out of the high-speed toll station, Zong Ying pressed the answer and Xue Xuanqing's voice came from the Bluetooth headset.

"Zong Ying."

"Did you arrive safely?"

"Listen to me first."

Zong Ying suddenly noticed that her tone was different from usual, and her hand holding the steering wheel couldn't help tightening: "Tell me."

Over there, Xue Xuanqing quickly sorted out her thoughts: "I took him to Pudong Airport, and then he disappeared out of thin air. It's really-- out of thin air! I almost looked through entire Pudong Airport, and I can't even find a shadow.It's like the world has evaporated. It doesn't make sense!"

Her voice was mixed in the noisy environment of the airport lobby. Zong Ying was stunned, and her ears were buzzing.

Zong Ying asked again, "Where did you send him?"

Xue Xuanqing frowned and replied, "Pudong Airport."

Pudong——

Zong Ying clearly remembered the memorabilia of the Shanghai War that she found at her aunt's house that day. Just two days ago, in order to threaten the enemy on the right bank of the Pujiang River, the 8th Army was defending Pudong.

Even if there is no enemy, there is no doubt that it is in a front line.

At this time, grandma obviously found Zong Ying's hand shaking holding the steering wheel, and her side face tightened tightly.

Zong Ying pressed her voice and asked, "Why did you send him there?"

Xue Xuanqing added: "He avoided and answered vaguely. I thought he had a problem, so I decided to try it out. Who knew he would disappear suddenly? How can he suddenly disappear? It's a completely closed environment. Is he doing magic?"

Zong Ying was almost on the verge of breaking out. She said, "Xue Xuanqing, I'm not joking with you. It's a matter of life and death. I really may turn against you."

The words "life and death" shocked Xue Xuanqing and pushed her into deeper confusion.

When she realized that things might really get out of control, Zong Ying hung up the phone, and there was only a rapid beeping sound, and she couldn't get through again.

Zong Ying almost lost her temper with Xue Xuanqing, but she knew it was useless except venting, including self-blame——

Once he goes back to the past, there will be no news of him. He can't be recovered by venting and self-blaming.