Chapter 30 As soon as she lowered her head, her damp hair touched his skin

Zong Ying has always been taciturn, as if she is not interested in anything, but at this moment, a series of questions suddenly made her aunt and cousin stunned for a moment.

"Baixiang Pharmacy..." Her cousin tried to recall it, and replied, "Yes, there is one at the west gate. It should not be a chain, but it seems to be a private pharmacy."

Zong Ying didn't have time to finish smoking, just after her aunt finished her sentence, she squeezed the cigarette with her bare hand to put it out, she only left a phrase, "I'm going out for a while," just as her aunt was still in shock, she had hurried through the living room and gone out.

The moment the door was closed, everyone in the living room was stunned for a moment.

Grandaunt looked back and asked, "Who went out just now?"

The little girl who was sitting on the sofa eating ice cream, hurriedly replied, "It's Aunt from Shanghai!"

Grandma turned her head in doubt and looked at the door. Her aunt and cousin came back from the balcony and said, "It seems that she went to the pharmacy. Maybe... She went to buy medicine?" Since Zong Ying's behavior just now was strange, the aunt couldn't even persuade herself with her own words, but the point was to not raise suspicions with her elders, so she didn't talk too much, at the same time, she helped Zong Ying find a suitable reason to go out.

The floors of the old community were low and there was no elevator, the corridors were equipped with sound-activated lights, Zong Ying ran down quickly, and the stairs lit up layer by layer.

She had a good sense of direction. She ran out of the west gate and turned left in one breath. She pushed open the door of the pharmacy, and a burst of cold air rushed to her face, which made her shiver.

Zong Ying panted and looked up. Her eyes swept the whole store, medicine cabinet and cashier. There was no figure of Sheng Qingrang at all.

She tried to stabilize her breath and asked, "Did someone just buy drugs for 56 yuan and 50 cents here?"

The cashier was stunned: "How do you know?"

She asked, "How long ago did he leave?"

The cashier was still stunned and said, "It seems like three or four minutes ago?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Zong Ying let go of the door handle and left. The glass door of the pharmacy took a while to close back.

Private cars were parked along the way, the streetlights were on intermittently, Zong Ying walked extremely fast, so fast that she could hear her laborious gasping, and sweat forced out of her forehead by the hot weather.

When she reached the fork of the road, she didn't know where to go. Suddenly, her mobile phone rang "Ding Dong". Zong Ying unlocked the screen and jumped out a new transaction notification - convenience store, which cost seven yuan and eighty cents.

Zong Ying vaguely remembered the convenience store she passed by when she drove in, so she immediately turned into the road on the right and ran to it with all her strength.

When passing a building, suddenly someone carefully shouted to her, "Miss Zong?"

Zong Ying stopped her steps following the sound, leaned down out of breath, supported her knees with both hands and looked at the man sitting on the steps. Her breath called out unsteadily, "Mr. Sheng..."

Sheng Qingrang get up from the ground immediately. Zong Ying also stood up straight, frowning and tried hard to even her breathing.

"Why are you in Nanjing, and how do you know that I am here?" Sheng Qingrang suppressed his surprise and asked her in the calmest tone possible.