Chapter 35 The gun body was shiny under the moonlight, and it was cold and white

Xue Xuanqing was shocked, and the staff at the counter was also shocked. The staff thought to herself: "What's wrong even with the sea? How could this person be frightened like this?"

"Probably." The staff felt that this kind of question was irrelevant, so they dealt with it perfunctorily, and then turned to other passengers who came to consult: "Hello, how can I help you?"

The elderly traveler was not in a hurry to ask about the matter. He stretched out his head and glanced at the mobile phone placed on the counter. What was displayed on the screen was the satellite map of Pudong Airport, marked with a small red dot.

He frowned and pointed out the staff's mistake: "Why was it reclaimed from the sea? This place is at most a tidal flat, which was full of mud and reeds. It can be found on the Internet!" After speaking, he took a second look. Xue Xuanqing and Zong Ying: "Are you doing historical work?"

Xue Xuanqing responded indiscriminately and then quickly thanked him, sighing relief: "Fortunately it's not the sea, otherwise if he can't swim, then..."

After she finished speaking, she glanced at Zong Ying, but Zong Ying's face was always tense, and she didn't know whether she was angry or worried.

Life was at stake, Xue Xuanqing's arrogance suddenly subsided at this time, but she was afraid and no longer dared to talk nonsense in front of Zong Ying.

Even if it wasn't the sea, the tidal flats and the reeds were not good landing spots. Sheng Qingrang made a great effort to climb out of the beach and he end up looking messy. His briefcase and snack bags given by Zong Ying were all covered with mud.

It doesn't matter. It's good to come out. He has also experienced worse landing than this. He faces uncertain time and space conversion every day and can only take the initiative to adapt to all kinds of sudden changes.

At six o'clock in the morning, the sky was bright, the air was humid, and there was a faint smell of smoke. Because of the wartime, the fishermen who would have gone to sea early in the morning are now gone. Now they can see only a large number of floating reeds and national army fortifications.

Sheng Qingrang roughly identified the direction and planned to find a place to hide first. As long as he stays up until 10 p.m. and returns to Pudong in 2015, he can completely escape from here.

There was nothing wrong with this plan. He had a whole bag of food in his hand. Even if he stayed for a few days, he would not starve to death, not to mention that he only needed to stay for one day.

Unfortunately, the plan was quickly ruined by the sound of galloping cars.

The soldiers of the Eighth Army on patrol found Sheng Qingrang and stopped the car immediately.

The place has been blocked, and Sheng Qingrang appeared strange and abruptly. Before he could explain, the two soldiers jumped out of the car and arrested him without any explanation.

Sheng Qingrang couldn't say a word, but whenever he showed any intention to speak, the pitch black muzzle's gun would pointed up to him.

The car sped all the way, and finally arrived at the camp, where Sheng Qingrang was dragged out of the car. Before the two had time to hand him over, they ran into Sheng Qinghe head-on. With their legs together, they stood at attention and gave a military salute: "Report to the battalion commander! A suspicious person has been caught! Suspected to be an enemy spy!"

"Step aside."

"Yes!"

Sheng Qinghe stood there and looked over. First, he saw a man covered with mud, and then he recognized the face.