Chapter 6

Soon enough I saw Taehyung entering the bakery. Not a single customer had came and he was the first one to arrive.

He raised his hand and waved at me with a smile. "Hii" He said and came and stood at the counter.

"Hii , good morning." I said too while waving my hands.

"Umm well you are the first customer today." I said chucking lightly. "Oh ya I know. I was waiting for you." He said.

"Huh...What do you mean?" I asked slightly surprised.

"Oh....I-I mean I was waiting for you to come and open the bakery so I could come here." He said handling his words.

"Oh I see...okay" I said. "Well what would you like to have today?" I asked while opening up my monitor.

"Well today I want some chocolate cupcakes. Can you please pack it and give me at least 10 pieces of it?" He asked while thrusting his fingers in his pockets.

"Oh actually , you will have to wait for it as it is actually getting prepared now. I am sorry for the inconvenience." I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"Oh...No problem I'll wait. You can give me coffee and I will sit and wait here." He said while looking around to sit.

"Oh ok sure. The coffee and the 10 pieces of chocolate cupcakes will cost $12"

He nodded and gave me the payment. I took it and began preparing the coffee for him.

Taehyung POV

After giving her the money I decided to sit near the window. The weather was good today too so drinking coffee will be good.

I sat down and peeped over y/n. She was standing while her back was facing me and I could see her ass as she was now bending to open a cabinet.

I literally controlled my thoughts of how I could just now bend her and satisfy me and her.

I decided to watch my phone so I took my phone and read some news. Soon many customers also began coming and y/n also took their order while preparing mine.

After some time I saw y/n coming with a smile and kept the coffee on the table and left to go to the counter and attend the other customers.

××××××

By now I had drank my coffee and my cupcakes order was still not ready. So I looked at the counter to see whether y/n was there are not. But she was not there.

I stood up and was about to turn around when I saw y/n calling me by my name.
"Taehyung here , your cupcakes. Sorry it took a lot more than I said."

I took the packet from her hands and smiled at her saying "oh no worries , it's ok and thank you so much."

She smiled back too and before anything more another girl came and was calling y/n.

"Y/n one sec , maybe I forgot to add one more cupcake. Sorry I need to check." She said while smiling embarrassingly.

"Oh Unnie , seriously ugh." said y/n feeling embarrassed. She turned around and took a deep breath and spoke. " Um Taehyung if- if you don't mind can I have the packet....I'll check it." "Sure go ahead." I said giving the packet to her.

"Ya show me I'll see it. Since I was packing it. I should check." Said the other girl to y/n and she nodded.

Y/n again faced me and said "I am so sorry. I don't why but , this kind of problem rarely happens." While scratching her nape.