Chapter 23

You both were sitting in the cab going towards Taehyung's house. You were looking outside the window wanting to tell your sister the truth but you knew that she would be really worried and you didn't wanted that.

You looked to your left side at Taehyung. He was busy scrolling his phone with some type of article.

You shifted a bit his side and peeped at his phone. "What are you doing?" You asked.

"Your medications and all." He said looking at me with a smile and kept his phone inside and held my hands in his.

Soon you reached Taehyung's house. He payed the driver and helped you come out.

He made you sit on the couch and gave you a glass of water and drank himself sitting beside you.

"Thank you again Taehyung. You brought me here and you are helping me." I said smiling at him.

But he didn't smile and showed me his back folding his arms. "Hey what happened Tae?" I asked scooting closer to him and wrapped my right hand around his waist.

"Why you always thank me. Am I a stranger to you huh?" He said sulkily with a pout.

"Aww my baby...my teddy bear , Come here to me." You said standing in front of him opening your arms to welcome him.

He didn't waste anymore time and snuggled into your embrace , placing his head on your chest.

You both stood like that for some moments and then pulled back. "Are you hungry?" He asked you.

"Umm yes a bit." You answered. "Okay you sit inside my bedroom , I'll bring something delicious." He said pushing you lightly inside his room.

You turned around but he had left the bedroom so you decided to sit on the bed. You saw the beautiful paintings on his wall.

The bed sheets even smelled like him. You touched the sheets and it was so soft and relaxing.

You didn't wanted to lay down on his bed as you were waiting for him but because of the comfort you felt just by touching the sheets , it made you crave to lay down for some seconds.

You layed down on his bed with your legs and arms stretched a bit and felt relaxing at the comfort of sheets beneath you.

Soon the door opened revealing Taehyung with a tray in his hands. You opened your eyes and sat straight on the bed.

He smiled at you and sat beside you placing the tray in front of you both. It had two bowls of rice along with two bowls of ramen.

"Wow it looks yummy." You said and he pinched your cheeks at your cuteness and then you both began eating.

You both first ate the ramen and then ate the rice with the ramen soup. The ramen was indeed delicious and you were really satisfied with the food.

"It was really yummy Taehyung." You said and he smiled and stood up to keep the tray back and then he came with a glass of water and your medicine and made you eat it.

××××××

After dinner you both had watched some series on the TV which was in the bedroom itself.

And now it was 10:00 PM and you were sleepy. You wanted to change and go to sleep.

You looked at your side and saw Taehyung also yawning. "Umm Taehyung seems like we both are tired. How about we watch it tomorrow or whenever we have time. I am also tired and want to go to sleep."