Chapter 18

Your POV

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Taehyung to come and pick me up. Soon the bell rang and I stood and straightened my dress and made my way towards the main door.

I opened the door and saw Taehyung standing there with a boughet in his hands and with a smille looking at me.

"Hi y/n and this is for you." Said Taehyung while giving me the boughet which I took with a smile.

"Thanks and these are lovely." I replied sniffing the scent of roses. "By the way you look really beautiful." He said looking at me from top to bottom.

I blushed and said "Thank you so much....and even you look Handsome." To which he smiled at me brightly.

"Shall we go?" He asked gesturing with his face towards his car. "Yea sure." I said and closed the main door and began walking towards his car.

He opened the door for me like a gentleman , I smiled and sat inside. He also sat and started the car.

Radio was playing with some slow jazz making the atmosphere nice. I was really nervous as it was my first date but I was happy also to try all this.

Time skip

Soon we reached and Taehyung opened the door for me with his one hand extended to me to which I gladly accepted and stood.

We both began walking and within some seconds reached a building. Art gallery it said.

As I was looking at the word on the top of the building Taehyung asked me. "Y/n  Maybe it's not the best place for a date but I still hope you will like it."

I turned to face him and found him looking down at the floor with a bit sadness.

"Hey it's nothing like that. I know I will definitely enjoy this. Come let's go." I said to cheer him up.

He looked at me and smiled. "Okay as you say so." He said and we both began walking inside the art gallery.

As we entered the gallery all of the area was in white colour and there were many different and unique kinds of paintings.

We stopped also to look at the painting and read the information which was displayed on the board beside it.

I had never came to an art gallery before but honestly it is good. I feel relaxed looking at the dreamy paintings.

I was not interested in paintings or Drawings but I used to draw well enough to get good grades.

As we both went inside even more , we saw more variety of art. There were sculpted things as well. I was really impressed seeing all this.