Chapter 24

Next Day

I was sleeping peacefully when the bright sunlight broke my sleep. I groaned a bit and decided to move to other side but couldn't.

I then realised that I could not move because of Taehyung as his hands were wrapped around my body and moreover he was shirtless.

However I took a deep breath and called his name. "Taehyung wake up." I said lightly shaking his body with my hands.

He groaned a bit and tightened his grip on me even more. "Umm Ta-Taehyung get up it's already time." I said again.

He was still not getting up so I decided to pinch him. "Ahh what the." He said and I began laughing at his cute sleepy confused face.

"Hey why are you laughing , And why did you pinched me huh?" He said sitting folding his arms with a pout.

"You were not getting up that's why." I answered sitting too. "Oh" He said and stood folding the bed sheets.

"Listen y/n , I have a habit of cuddling when I sleep with someone so if...." He began speaking.

"No problem and yes you did cuddled me when we were sleeping." I said standing up and helped him make the bed.

He began rubbing his nape and I could see a red tint on his cheeks because he was shy after I answered him.

"Taehyung I'll take a shower then." I said And took my clothes I wore yesterday to the bathroom.

Time Skip

I took shower and wore my clothes already going towards kitchen to make breakfast meanwhile Taehyung was bathing.

I prepared toast with omelette and placed them on the table when I saw Taehyung coming wearing a white t-shirt with black pajama pants.

"Oh wow you made this?" He asked eating a bite of it. I hummed and sat too eating it. "Oh it's yummy." He said and I smiled and thanked him.

Later on we both watched TV for a bit , watered the plants and sowed some seeds together too. He had to wash some clothes so I helped him too to wash them and hang them.

××××××

It was soon gonna be lunch time so I decided to go back home now. But being the kind man Taehyung is , he forced me to sit and have lunch. So we both ordered some kimbap and mandu and ate them as our lunch.

After lunch I decided to now go back home as Taehyung had already helped me so much.

"Taehyung I should go now." I said as I was throwing the disposable plates in the dustbin.

"It would be so nice if you would be with me always." He said coming to me and gave me a back hug.

I turned around and kept my both hands on his neck. "Are you indirectly asking about me moving in with you huh?" I said teasingly.

He smirked and pulled even more closer connecting our chest together and he wrapped his hands around my waist kissing me. We both shared a long loving kiss.

I pulled back and connected my forehead with his. "Tae I really need to go now." I said pecking him. He hummed and then he dropped me at my house.

The moment I reached home I was being taken care like a baby. My sister made me delicious food and asked me how I got hurt.

I lied to her saying that I just lost consciousness and Taehyung was with me and he took me to the hospital and there I got a glucose injection.