The Change (part 1)

Hey guys Bubbles here, so this one was requested by @fearlesspenguin53.

Before you ask, no this is not about the recent changes to Mindcrack.

So for this Kurt and Zisteau are in High school but the others are their actual age. Also this is based in mincraftia despite there being cars and such. Also Zisteau is human at the beginning. (Hint, hint)

This is going to be split into parts (not sure how many yet.)

Also for my new book 'Beef's Story' I'm not sure when I'll update it, I haven't really created a schedule yet.

Anyway I really hope you guys enjoy and such.
BYE!!!! :)

Zisteau's POV

Me and Kurt were walking hand in hand to my house. We had just gotten out of school. Today was our one year anniversary, I had planned something special. Since it was a Friday, I had convinced my mom to let me and Kurt take a camping trip together. I had found a camping site with a clear view of the sky, so we could star gaze.

"Hey Z, you ok? Your never this quiet." Kurt says breaking me from my thoughts.
"Ya, just thinking" I respond
"So, what did you have planned?"
"You will just have to wait, if I told you it would ruin the surprise."
"Fine" Kurt replies with a sigh.
"You know your super cute when your flustered." I say and nudge him in the side.
Kurt just rolls his eyes.

We get to my house.
"Wait here ill be right back." I say and head into the kitchen.
"You know the rules, call me if something happens, and please be careful." My mom says
"I know, we will be careful, promise." I say
"Ok, here are the keys, everything is already in the car. I love you honey, have fun." Mom says and hands me the keys
"Thanks mom, I love you to." I say and head back to the living room.

"Ready to go?" I ask
"Yeah" Kurt replies and intertwines our fingers as we walk out the door.

The place I was taking Kurt was around an hour and a half away. Just outside a town called Mindcrack.

I pulled into a parking spot. Kurt had fallen asleep about an hour ago. He's so adorable. I shook his shoulder slightly.
"Kurt, were here" I say
Kurt slowly opens his eyes and yawns.
"Come on sleepy head, help me carry this stuff." I say teasingly.
"Ok" Kurt replies around a yawn

Me and Kurt lug all the stuff up a small hill and to the camp site I reserved.
"Wow Z, this is amazing." Kurt says
"Not as amazing as you." I reply
"I find that hard to believe"
"Don't you even think about that for a second, you are the most amazing person I have ever meet." I say and give Kurt a hug.

Kurt helps me set up the tent.
"I forgot something in the car, ill be right back." I say and head back down the hill and towards the car.

I grab the wrapped box from the car. I have been saving up for months to buy this. It was a high tech telescope, I know Kurt only has a standard cheap one.

I head back to the camp site. It was fairly dark by now. Kurt was laying on his back looking at the sky. I sit down beside him.
"Happy anniversary Kurt." I say and hand him the box.
"Oh, Z, I thought we said no presents."
"I know, but I really wanted to get you something."
"Thank you." Kurt says

He rips off the wrapping paper.

"OMG Z, this is so awesome thank you so much." Kurt says before brining me into a kiss.

I finally pull away.
"I'm so glad you enjoy it" I say with a smile
"How could I not." Kurt asks jokingly
"I love you Kurt."
"I love you to Zisteau."