Wolf Like

Zisteau's POV

Kurt and I walked through the, very unfinished, lens. I pointed to different areas, explaining my plains.

I noticed how close Kurt was, always sticking by my side.

"Hey... you mind giving me some space?" I ask, sending him a playful look.

Kurt blushes heavily, his face as red as a tomato, and steps to the side, looking at his hands

"S-sorry" Kurt mutters quietly.

I chuckle quietly, admiring my best friend's, and current crush's, shy composer.

"Want some scotch?" I ask

Kurt glances at me, his blue eyes meeting my blue-green. "yeah... sure."

We head down a precarious path and into my temporary base, away from the dangerous heights of the lens.

I pour to glasses and hand one to Kurt, who accepts graciously.

We sit in a comfortable silence for a while.

I notice the way Kurt sits, his legs close to him. I also take note to the way he's always moving slightly. Just the tap of a finger or foot.

I'd noticed these things before, though I'd always been curious.

I'd associated it with his timid nature, the way he is around people. But, then again, maybe it's because he doesn't like to stay in one place.

"Z....?"

I blink a few times, looking at Kurt, who had finished his glass and had set it down.

"Huh?"

"It's uh, it's late... can I stay here....?"

I look out the window, seeing the moon scaling the sky, bringing with it the brightly shining stars.

"Sure, you can take the bed."

"That's not necessary Z..."

"It's fine, I insist."

Kurt sheepishly heads to the bed, sending me a nervous glance.

I turn around, sensing that he'll want some privacy.

I hear the bed creak and take that as my cue to turn back around. I grab a blanket and lay down on the couch, that was along the wall to the left of the bed.

I glance at Kurt, noticing him asleep. I also took notice to the way he slept. He curled up into a ball in the middle of the bed. It was quiet cute actually.

With that, I flipped over and brought the blanket over myself.

~~~<3~~~

I woke up to the soft sound of whistling. I looked to the bed, not seeing Kurt.

I get up and stretch, heading into the kitchen. Still no Kurt though. There was a steaming cup of coffee siting on the counter, a note setting beside it.

~made some coffee. went outside for~

I chuckle quietly, picking up the cup. I head out the door, seeing Kurt laying on his back, starring up at the beautiful blue sky.

I sit done beside him, sipping my coffee.

"Thanks for the coffee" I say, sending him a smile.

"I had to do something to repay you for last night." Kurt replies, glancing sidelong at me.

"It was nothing really."

Kurt sniffs the air randomly before looking to the west.

"Smells like rain. I think I should get going, I'd hate to get caught in it."