Reality Part 3

"How does he know?" Pause asks the man sitting behind the desk.

"He's starting to remember things, people."

"So....?"

"So, I believe we can start introducing him to people, but slowly."

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then."

The man nods and watches Pause walk out of the room.

The man glances down at the notebook sitting open on the desk. He looks over the notes, taking special care to glance at the formula on the bottom of the page.

~~~<3~~~

Guude glances to the door when he hears the soft click of the lock. Pause enters the room slightly, motioning for Guude to follow.

"So.... Pause... Are you an Indian of some sort?" Guude asks, breaking the slightly awkward silence.

"....Yes"

"Where is Beef today? he's usually with you."

"He had to take care of some stuff."

"Ok?"

"Here we are, I'll see you in a while."

Guude enters the small office, sitting in his usual spot.

"Hello again, Guude." The man behind the desk says.

"Hi..."

"Today I'm going to introduce you to some people."

"Ok?"

The man hits a button on his desk and the door opens, two people walk in. The two people Guude instantly recognizes.

One is bald and has a beard. The other is also bald and has blue-green eyes.

"So, Guude, do you recognize them?" The man asks, leaning forward in his chair.

".... Yes.... Kurt and Zisteau.... I think." Guude replies, still looking at the two people, the one that had once been his friends.

"Yes, now, you can talk to them if you'd like, not pressuring you into anything though."

Guude nods and stands up, walking over to the two people.

"Hey Guude, it's ah, it's been a while." Kurt says, looking rather awkward.

"... Yeah... hi..... I don't really know too much about either of you, really."

"It's ok, we understand, with what happened in all."

"What did happen?"

"Alright, we have to move on. Thank you for dropping by Kurt, Zisteau" The man says

The two share a confused look and head out.

Guude looks at the man, overly confused.

The man pushes the button again and the door opens.

Guude, yet again, recognizes the group that enters. Pause, Beef, and Baj.

"Hey guys" Guude says, trying to sound at least somewhat confident.

"Hey Guude" Baj says

"So, I'm guessing you recognize them." The man states, looking at the group.

"Yes... We are a team of some sort.... I think..."

"Of course we are! we were one hell of a team!" Pause says, causing the whole group, including Guude, to laugh.

"Ah, after you get out of this place, we'll have to all get a drink together." Baj says