Sail That Ship

This is a continuation of Tdscott's story Game Show Story. you should definitely go check it out, its on Mindcracklove

Enjoy!

The crowd cheers loudly as the camera pans across the audience, before switching to show an older man in a fancy tuxedo with a beard standing on stage, a spot light illuminating him.

"Hello lady's and gentlemen, I'm Dadbee and welcome back to sail that ship! today we have a fine gentleman named Zisteau who will choose between our three lovely bachelors."

After a dramatic pause, Dadbee continues. "Lets meet him now!"

A bald man with blue-green eyes runs on stage, wearing a purple hoodie and jeans.

"Glad to have you here Zisteau! now, tell us what your looking in a lover"

"I guess I just want someone to hang out with. Some honest and kind who's looking for a serious relationship." Zisteau answer

"Alright! well lets meet our three bachelors!"

The curtain behind them raises up, revealing three differently colored booths. The first was a cyan like color and the man in the booth had spiky platinum blonde hair that stuck out in all directions and grey-red eyes.

The second booth was half blue and half red. The man sitting in the booth was bald, had a dark brown beard, and blue eyes. He looked really nervous, almost like he didn't really want to be here.

The third booth was dark red. The man sitting in the booth had semi long black hair, icy blue eyes, and a bright smile. He looked confident, yet mischievous.

"Now, we'll let then introduce themselves, starting down here" Dadbee says, indicating the cyan colored box.

"I'm Etho, I'm 33 and I'm from Canada. I like playing video games" The first man, Etho, says, a smug, yet intrigued look on his face as he looked at Zisteau.

".... Hi.. I'm Kurt. I'm 35... I'm from Chicago and I like astronomy." The second man, Kurt, says, looking extremely nervous and uncomfortable.

"Heyo! I'm Vechs! I'm 32 and I'm from South Carolina. I like video games, cute animals, and destruction" The final person, Vechs says sounding almost childish and playful, yet evil at the same time.

Zisteau looked at the three sitting before him, all intrigued him, especially Vechs' personality.

"Alright! let's move on to the first segment of the show! Contestant questions!"

The lights dimmed so only Etho, Kurt, Vechs, and Zisteau were illuminated. A chair was also illuminated, and Zisteau took that as a clue to take a seat, which he did and he was handed a microphone.

Zits way thought about the questions he wanted to ask, trying to decide which would be best to start with.

"What are you looking for in a lover?" Zisteau finally asked, mimicking Dadebee's question earlier.

"Well, I'd like someone that's outgoing and creative and someone who loves video games and being lazy and watching Netflix." Etho answered, sounding very confident.

Kurt was next to answer, and he looked nervous, yet determined "I guess I want someone who matches my quirkiness... and someone honest and patient.... "

Zisteau nodded, agreeing with the points Kurt had made.

"I want someone who wouldn't mind me messing with them" Vechs says, pausing when he giggles "but, to be honest, just someone nice."

Zisteau couldn't help but laugh at Vechs' giggling.

"What would you say your personality is like?" Zisteau asks, moving along