Moving

Hey guys Bubbles here! so this is based in the real world, around the time when Kurt moved, so I will use Z's real name again for this one, and also they still record and stuff. anyway I really hope you guys enjoy and such!
BYE!!!! :)

Kurt's POV

"Sooo I'm moving! i'll be away from YouTube for hopefully only a week, I will still have the regular video's like speed-runners and way word wonders out."

"Thanks for watching, and I will see yooou next time." I say and start fake snoring.

I end the recording and save and exit the world. I quickly edit it and start rendering it.

I get up from my chair and head to my bedroom, and finish packing up a few boxes of clothes. I finish and tape the boxes shut, I head back to my box filled office and start uploading the video. I take another look around my house and check that everything is packed. after I'm sure I've got everything I head back to my office and make sure the episode of FLoB got put out.

"Ok" I say with a sigh.

I carefully unplug my computer, mic, and speakers. I carefully pack it up in a box, cushioning everything.

I'm really nervous about my computer breaking on the trip.

I take one last look around my house, satisfied that I had everything, I started helping the movers put all the boxes in the truck. with one last glance I grab my duffle bag and get in the cab.

It's going to be really weird not living there anymore, I had lived there for a long time. I've had this move planned for a while though, my parents are very skeptical about it, not wanting me to go into something I'm not prepared for, or comfortable with. But me and Tyler had talked for hours about it. We ended up deciding me moving down there would be best, since his house was a little bigger than mine.

My parents keep saying that it's to soon to move all that way to live with him, and that I've only actually seen him a few times. I keep telling them that we've been together for almost 2 years and that I've seen him quiet a few times, but we can only afford to travel so much.

The can stops and I hand the cab driver the money and head into the airport and check in my luggage. I sit down in the waiting room and pull out my phone, there's a txt from Tyler.
(T-Tyler)(K-Kurt)

T: how is everything going?

K: it's going well, everything is packed up and I'm currently waiting for my plane.

T: you nervous?

K: a little bit

T: I just can't wait to see you again.... it feels like it's been forever.

K: I know, it's been like 4 months

T: yeah.. I miss you so much

K: I miss you to....

"Last call for flight 7" I hear from the intercom

K: I got to go, my flight was called. I love you.... see you when I land

T: ok... I love you to.

I head to the plane and find my seat, which happens to be a window seat.... thankfully. I turn of my phone and get comfy, I had a 4 hour flight ahead of me.

I slowly open my eyes, we are slowly descending.. I must have fallen asleep.

We land and are allowed to get off the plane. I stand up and stretch my stiff muscles. I have a weird kink in my neck from falling asleep. I get off the plane and get my duffle bag. I head to the main area and look around trying to spot Tyler. hmmm I wonder where he is at. I head deeper into the crowds and eventually spot Tyler in his purple twitch hoodie. Tyler sees me and his face lights up, he runs over to me and just about sends us both to the ground when he hugs me.