Unworthy And Undeserving

You thought that last one was all I had hmm? Well, you were wrong! Thanks to @Legioan453 for the idea ;)

Bored, that's what Etho was. He didn't feel the same when looking at Nebris anymore. Nebris' purple eyes didn't make him shudder with lust. Nebris' mouth on his didn't get him going like it used to. The sex was great, no doubt about it, but Etho missed the old days. He missed the heated rivalry with Nebris. He missed the fiery passion that used to glow in Nebris' purple eyes. But no, those days were done. For Nebris had gone and fallen head over heels for Etho. And, Etho had thought he was in love too. But, that had all changed.

At first, Etho loved being in an actual relationship with Nebris. There was no more fighting, no more 'hatred' sex. There was only love. But what Etho thought was love, wasn't, it was simply lust, want, and maybe even some admiration. They had both stupidly fallen in 'love'. That had been a long while ago, and their relationship had been built upon trust, honesty, and loyalty.

"Hey Etho." Nebris says, his voice deep and raspy, just like always.

"Hey Nebs." Etho deadpans.

"You ok?" Nebris asks, worry apparent in his purple eyes.

"Yeah, of course." Etho answered, just like he always had.

Nebris sighs, taking Etho's hands in his own. "No, really, what's wrong? You've been acting kinda weird all week."

"It's nothing, really Nebris."

A hurt look crosses Nebris' face. "Why aren't you telling me? There's obviously something wrong... tell me so I can try to help?"

"But that's just it Nebris!" Etho yells, pulling his hands away. "You can't help me anymore!"

Etho rushes out the door. Nebris couldn't help Etho anymore, for he was the source of his problems. It had all started earlier this week, though it had kinda always been there. Etho had started feeling conflicted about Nebris, like he didn't really love him anymore. Their relationship was barely enjoyable anymore. That passion wasn't there anymore. Maybe it was because Etho craved love, that he thought he loved Nebris. Maybe indeed.

Etho glanced up and saw Beef giving Pause a big hug and a kiss. Some words, which Etho couldn't hear, were exchanged and Pause got in his car and drove off.

"Oh... hey Etho." Beef says.

"Hey... what was that about?"

"Pause has to go on a business trip, he'll be back in three days or so."

So, Pause was gonna be gone, probably another vacation. He goes on far too many of those.

"You ok Etho?" Beef questions, breaking Etho from his thoughts.

"Huh.... Yeah."

Beef gives Etho a skeptical look. "Etho, I've known you for long enough to know that your lying."

Etho sighs. "There is something wrong, ok?" He hated talking about his feelings, as they were often quiet conflicting.

"You wanna head into my place and talk about it?"

"Sure."

The two head into Beef's place and sit next to each other on the couch. Etho didn't really want to talk about it, but Beef was very persistent and wouldn't let it slide till he had every last detail.

"So.... What's wrong Etho?" Beef questions.

"Nebris." Etho says with a sigh.

"Oh?"

Etho looks up at Beef, seeing the way his blue eyes held so much emotion, concern, worry, trust. He didn't just see Beef. He saw a handsome man who could love him, and that's all he wanted, someone to love.