Pictures and Stress

Based off the recent pics of Kurt on twitter.

I put my feet on the desk, sitting rather awkwardly in my chair, and pointing the foam pick axe at the computer screen.

"Alright, now look excited."

I put on an excited face and look over at the camera. A bright light flashes and I blink a few times, letting my eyes readjust.

"Alright! that's it, thanks for your cooperation Kurt."

I stand up and shake the photographers hand. "Yes, thank you as well."

The photographer leaves and I head into the living room and plop down on the couch.

"Stressful day?" I hear from behind me.

I tilt my head and see Zisteau standing behind the couch. "Yeah.... very."

Zisteau leans down and gently kisses me. When he pulls away he comes around the couch and sits down, looking me over.

"You know, you look pretty good in a suit and trench coat." Zisteau says

I look at him incredulously.

"But, you know what?"

I send him a questioning look "What?"

"I think you look better without it."

My cheeks instantly get warmer, a light pink blush no doubt spread across them.

"Still feeling stressed?" Zisteau randomly asks.

I nod, slightly confused.

"Because, I know a way to relieve it." a mischievous look settles in Zisteau's eyes as he looks me over again.

Zisteau gently tugs at my tie, pulling me closer and initiating a deep and passionate kiss.