Not really sure what to title this

(Isn't necessarily important but important at the same time)

Hey guys Bubbles here!! so this isn't going to be a one shot or an announcement. I just kinda want to talk about something kinda serious.

So I've haven't always been a huge Kurtjmac fan, until late last year, so I missed quiet a few things that happened, one of them being Speedy passing away. (that was his pet box turtle btw) I kinda figured that's what had happened to her. I was watching the video of her eating the worms, or what ever they were called, today and the first comment on it was asking what had happened to her, and one of the other fans answered and told them the video in which he talks about it, and warned them to bring a box of tissues. so naturally I went and watched the video. (Episode 331 of FLoB) I didn't fully understand why I would need tissues.... until the end. he spent a good 15 minutes talking about her and the guilt he had, but that wasn't the part that got me. (I'm in tears right now... the feels man, the feels) the part that got me was the last like 5 minutes of the video. he said that he only had the video of her eating the worms and the one from FLoB-athon and that he was very grateful to have them, but right at the end of his sentence you could tell he was basically in tears and having a breakdown... then there was a minute of silence, and that was worse than anything.... it... it was just touching, very touching, to see that. then he didn't end the video like he normally would, he closed out by saying good bye and then sleeping without snoring, then it faded to a video of Speedy.

I've always respected Kurt, obviously, for all his work with charity and trying to make things better for the kids. not only that but just the shear fact that he is indeed an introvert, but he still does this to better himself and what not, but also that it's ok to be who you are. I'm also an introvert, and for a while I was never really quiet sure of myself. I was always extremely quiet and shy and kept to myself, even with friends. my friends would always say I'm to quiet and would always make fun of my laugh, which wasn't really a laugh, it was the noiseless laugh I do occasionally. I was only like that because I was shy and nervous and not really comfortable with myself I guess. Kurt really helped me with that in a way I never realize, well until now. it's perfectly ok to be you, even if your shy, or quiet, or a huge nerd. no matter what you are, or who you are, you are amazing and shouldn't act like someone your not for any reason.

But now I have a deeper respect for him. not only did he share that part of his life with us, he also let us see him have a breakdown. most people would probably cut that out, not wanting people to see it. But Kurt let us see that, let us experience it with him, and for that I'm thankful.

I guess the whole point of this is that I deeply respect Kurt, and what he does for everyone. that and it's perfectly ok to be you and be proud of who you are, never let anyone change you.

I'm perfectly happy with who I am now! I am me and I never want to act like I did when I was unsure. I tried acting like people expected me to act, which was a goody two shoes (or however you want to phrase that) who liked girly stuff and was girly. but realistically I'm nothing like that, I'm nerdy and yes I'm a little bit of a goody two shoes but I'm also not. I'm very childish at times, and love being that way, but I also know when to be serious and mature. I'm just me I guess, that's really the best way to describe it.

I originally didn't mean to get that personal while writing this, but I did and now I'm crying not only because of the Kurt thing, but just seeing how far I've come from when I was in junior high, and unsure of who I really was.

I'm gonna go now and enjoy Fourth of July!!!! happy Fourth of July guys!!!!!

I just realized how well this fits into everything today. today's a day to celebrate our great country and who we are!!!

So lets all be happy and celebrate the greatness of life and who we are as people!!!

BYE!!!! :')