Chapter-5 •[My Future Wife]•

They reached Unnati's place when a lady started knocking on Unnati's window. Unnati got disturbed and opened her eyes to see her mom standing there.

(Unnati's Mom = UM and Unnati's Dad = UD)

UM- Am I interrupting your date?

Unnati- Mom, Why are you here?

UM looked at Manav.

Manav- Hello, ma'am

UM- Hello, I hope my daughter didn't give you a hard time.

Manav- She's great.

UM- That's right. That part of her resembles me. (She said while smiling). (To UD) Honey, Are you done? Your daughter is back too.

Manav- (To UD) Do you need my help?

Unnati- Not needed.

UM- Sure.

They both said at the same time.

Manav went towards UD and was helping him. UM pulled Unnati to a side.

UM- Unnati, You're good. Your father and I were away for 6 months, and you got yourself a date. (She said while teasing her)

Unnati- What a bother. (She turned to go inside the house)

UM- You're 26 this year. At this age, you should be craving for satisfaction. Or did this guy failed to satisfy your desire?

Unnati- What the hell! (Turns to face her mom) Mom, Are you sure Dad won't beat you up with this attitude of yours?

UM- Your Dad can't bear to lift a finger on me!

Unnati- Forget it, Pretend I didn't said anything.

UM- That guy isn't too bad. (She said while resting her head on Unnati's shoulder). (Removes her head and looks at Unnati) If you don't have anyone yet, How about considering him?

Unnati- Do you know who he is?

UM- Who?

Unnati- Manav Chabra.

UM- The CEO of the Chabra company, Manav Chabra?! A guy like him would match my daughter!

Unnati- Do you know that Manav have a son?

UM- Then..... Did he get a divorce?

Unnati- .............. (Shocked).

(Admin- Unnati got shocked as she thought that if she will tell her mom about Raj, she will stop shipping Unnav but her mom is fine with it 😂)
___________________________________________

UD- (to Manav) Thank you so much for tonight. The house is kind of messy, forgive us.

Manav- I'm fine with that. (He said smiling)

Unnati was getting jealous Because her dad and Manav bonded very well.

Manav- It's late now. I won't bother you both. I'll leave first.

UM- Let Unnati send you out. This place is like a maze at night.

Unnati- (hearing that she hit her mom by elbow)

Manav- I could use the help.

He looked at Unnati and smirked while Unnati gave him an angry look.

They both went outside.

Unnati- (was staring at him while walking)(in mind) Ughh! Why can't he get another woman.

Manav- (stopped and looked at Unnati) Don't struggle with yourself. Just marry me.

Unnati- Reason?

Manav- Who else would dare to marry you?

Unnati- You can get lost now! (She said looking at the other side)

Manav moves very close to Unnati. She moves a little back.

Manav- I'm handsome and rich. And I'm chasing after you. When you marry me, I can transfer my company shares to you, and you'll become rich in a second. Where else can you find such a good deal?

Unnati- (remembers how Emily described Manav to her and thinks) (in mind) Was she really describing this person?!

Unnati- You can attract anyone with such a good deal. Why me?

Manav- Raj likes you. As his father, I'd have to sacrifice myself a little.

Unnati- Get lost!

Manav- (Rubs Unnati's ear and kissed her cheek)

Unnati- (shocked + blushing)

Manav- (turned and said) I'll get someone to order a wedding dress for you. Once it's done, marry me.

Unnati- (keeps her hand on the cheek on which Manav kissed and thinks) (in mind) I'm an ordinary doctor. How did I manage to grab the attention of the man that every woman in this city wants to marry?

Next day-

Unnati knocks on someone's cabin's door

Unnati- Dr. Andy, This is Unnati.

Andy- Dr. Unnati, please come in. Have a seat. I'm searching for some materials.

Unnati- I'll take a leave then, you can do your thing.

Few days later-

Unnati was sitting in Hospital's garden and was reading her schedule when she heard a woman saying

Someone- Woah, Isn't that Unnati?

Unnati looked up and saw Vidhi and Nick standing there while laughing.

Unnati- Hi, Vidhi and Nick

Vidhi- Have your assistant read it? Your hospital isn't that petty, right? They didn't send an assistant for you?

Unnati- I came here with my colleague. This is the part of my job.

Vidhi- I've heard that you didn't study to be a professor. Then I'm Sure that you've been working for years. Why are they making you do something a student would do?

Unnati- Of course I can't be compared to you two who graduated as professors overseas. It's time. I've to go back in the hospital. Bye!

Unnati left and Vidhi and Nick were pissed off by Unnati.

Scene shifts in Manav's company

Manav was standing near the window and was sad. Tanzeel came from behind and asked-

Tanzeel- Who made you upset?

Manav- If someone bullied your wife, what would you do?

Tanzeel- If someone bullies my wife, I'd kill that person!

Manav- I've the same thoughts.

Tanzeel- When did my brother-in-law get a wife? I didn't received any invitation letter.

Manav- My future wife.

TBC

Hope you all liked it

Take care

#dfxff