Chapter-23

(Admin- Hello, everyone I'm back... Today was my last exam and finally I can come back to writing and posting chapters but I wanted to ask that instead of posting 5 chapters can I post 2 chapters? Please tell if you're comfortable with it, if you're not then I'll post 5 chapters only... Now stopping my bak bak let's get started with the chapter, hehe)

Chapter-23

Days were passing and in that time Unnav had decided on which song they will and practiced the dance steps too.

Now it was 27 December.

In Unnati's house -

Unnati's cousins and relatives had come to attend Unnav's wedding and all so everyone was busy with decorations and all.

Unnati's cousins were with Unnati in her room and were helping her with make-up and all. Soon Unnati was ready.

Her outfit

Unnati- (in mind) Wow! When I went out of my room to see that every thing was ready or not, I saw that my house was completely different from the house I had been living in

Unnati- (in mind) Wow! When I went out of my room to see that every thing was ready or not, I saw that my house was completely different from the house I had been living in... I looked at the time and now only 20 minutes were left for Sangeet. After few minutes Manav's family reached here.

(Admin- His outfit)

(Continuing her POV)

Now it's time for sangeet! Manav and I got seated on our respective seats and as we sat Manav leaned towards my ear and whispered
"You're looking very pretty, I'm glad to steal you away😉" He then sat properly. I felt my cheeks burning so I looked in front... The sangeet started and Our every family member performed. Now it was mine and his cousins dancing together, after their performance, Manav and I had to dance and I will not say that I am not nervous. Soon it was time for me and Manav to perform.
As we stood on the dance floor, the song "Tera Hua of Love yatri" was playing.

He put his one hand on my waist and from the other hand he held my hand and pulled me towards him, I put my other hand on his shoulder and then we started dancing. We were super close and our eyes were locked into each other's eyes.

"Tere kareeb aa raha hu

Khud se mai dur jaa raha hu

Ye bewajah toh nahi

Tu jo mila

Dheere dheere se tera hua

Haule haule se tera hua

Rafta rafta tera hua

Tere bin mai hu benishaan

Dheere dheere se tera hua

Haule haule se tera hua

Rafta rafta tera hua

Tere bin mai hu benishaan

Samjho Zara samjho ishara

Tera hu mai sara ka sara

Jaise mujhe tumse hua hai

Ye pyaar na hoga dobara

Dil mie teri jo jagah hai

Uski koi toh wajah hai

Ye bewajah toh nahi

Tu jo mila

Dheere dheere se tera hua

Haule haule se tera hua

Rafta rafta tera hua

Tere bin mai hu benishaan

Dheere dheere se tera hua

Haule haule se tera hua"

As the song got over, we went back to our seats. Tbh it felt peaceful dancing with him, I wish I could revind that moment and feel it again... (POV ends)

Not stretching much, they did the rituals and after that Manav's family went back to their home.

TBC

Hope you all liked it

Sorry for the small chapter...

Take care

#dfxff