Chapter-26 •[I'll do as you say]•

(Admin- Happy Holi... And sorry for not updating...)

Chapter-26

Next Day- (31 December, 10:00 am)

Unnati's side-

Unnati(in mind)- Today is mehendi and my cousins and my family members are planning how to decorate the house at evening and all. I got bored.

"Can I go to garden?" I asked.

"Ohk, you can take Naira with you". My mom and dad replied.

"Ohk, let's go Naira" I said.

"Unns, can you wait for umm 2-3 minutes? Please" She asked.

"Ohk" I replied and went to the garden. I sat on the swing looking down, suddenly day before yesterday's actions flashed in my mind and I started blushing.

"Oho, my fiancée is blushing remembering what happened day before yesterday, right" I got shocked and looked up to find Manav.

"H-How do you know that I was thinking about that day?" I asked.

"Because, you were smiling too. Well I won't mind doing all that again but see your cousin is coming so I am going. But I'll be back tonight at 8:18 or so. Don't forget to help me climb up in your balcony😉". He replied, leaned towards my face and kissed my cheek, placed a smirk on his face as I started blushing again. Then, he carefully went in the bushes to climb on the wall.

"Why are you blushing, Unns?" I heard Naira Coming near me but before I could say anything, Naira saw that Manav jumped on the other side of wall and went back. She turned her gaze back at me.

"OMFG!! Unns, You just now met Manav?" She said a little loudly causing my every cousin to come while I looked down, not wanting to make an eye contact with her.

"Naira, are you sure you saw him?" asked Sejal.

" Yes! I saw him jumping on the other side of that wall". Naira said pointing towards the wall.

"Unns? Can't you wait for just today and tomorrow?" said Sejal while teasing.

"S-Sorry, but can you all please do me a favor? I asked.

"What is it?" They asked.

"Can you please hide this scenario from our family members and his family members? Please 🥺" I replied.

"Well for doing that, what will we get?" They asked.

"I'll do as you say!" I replied.

"Ohk then, this scenario is safe with us as long as you'll do the things we say. Alright?" They said.

"Alright" I said shaking my hands with them.

Soon, it was 7:35 pm. The house was decorated so my family members (female) along with my cousins helped me with my hair and make-up. Soon, I was ready

(Admin- Her outfit)

"Haye, my Unns is looking so beautiful!" My bua said

"Thank you, Bua" I replied.

Soon, I was taken down and then I sat near the woman who was going to apply mehendi on my hand. As I sat down,

"Wow, you're so beautiful in real! Unnati, right?" She said.

"Yes and thank you for the complement" I replied and she smiled. After few minutes she started applying mehendi.

Now it was 08:16 pm and Mehendi got over so I went in my room. I quickly locked the door and stood in the balcony near railing, waiting for Manav. Soon, I saw Manav climbing and I helped him in coming.

As soon as he came, he held my hand gently and...

TBC

Hope you all liked it

Sorry one more time and will try to post chapters regularly for sure. Also, on 22nd March my result will come, I'm super nervous so can you all please pray for me? (If you will not then it's fine too, no pressure... hehe 🙂)

Take care

Bye and good night

#dfxff