Chapter-36 •[Manav's Old Friend]•

(Date:- 4 October, 2018)

I got call from an unknown person, I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said after putting my phone over my ear.

"You dare to steal my man?! I will make you pay for it!" A woman replied.

"Who is this and whom are you referring to? I think you got a wrong number..." I replied.

"First of all, it is not necessary for you to know who I am. Second thing, I like Manav since our college days! I and Manav used to be best friends back then but now, you stole him away! Just wait and watch how I make you regret marrying my man. And dare not to contact police or else I'll kill your parents!" That woman replied.

"What do you think of yourself, you psycho?! Even if you are Manav's old friend that doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want to MY FAMILY!! Understood? Also you're not my boss to tell me what I can do and what I can not, so you better not order me like boss does!" I said as rage had raised inside me.

"Well, you can just see your parents die. Alright?" She said before ending up the call.

I got frustrated and without wasting time, I closed the laptop and went out of the cabin after taking my things.

"What happened Dr. Unnati? You look angry..." Emily asked as she saw me coming out before closing the door.

"Its not that much, don't worry. I'm going back home, please tell the hospital head about it too..." I replied.

"Ohk Dr. Unnati, take care and please go home safely..." She said out concern. I nodded and left for Manav's office.

I was driving when I again got a call from an unknown number. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Looks like you aren't scared about what I told you and nor do you care about your cousin Naira right? She's with me, if you don't believe then you can hear her voice" She replied.

"Ah-ah, Unns don't worry about me. I-I am fine, just stay s-safe Ohk? Also, can you please contact police? And yaa, if I don't make it out alive then remember, I love you very much💖" I heard Naira crying in pain before getting disconnected from the call

Tears started forming in my eyes, I felt useless and speechless. My vision was blurry and I could barely see anything, I rubbed my eyes to get a clear view and the next thing that happened was...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::: Manav's POV ::::::::::::::::::::::

I was doing some work when I got a call from an unknown person.

"Hello?" I said after picking it up.

"Hi, Manav. Do you remember me?" A woman asked.

"Umm, I am sorry I don't think I know you..." I replied.

"Manav! How could you forget ME?! I am Rihanna, your friend from college days... you remember?" asked Rihanna.

As I heard her name, anger took turn over me. In those days we were friends but on the day she told me that she likes me, I started avoiding her as much as I could. She was trying to double date back then. Like she was already dating my best friend, Nikhil.

"Why the hell did you call me? Did I not make myself clear that day? And now I am married so you don't have any chance over me, now don't dare to call me ever again!" I replied.

"What if I say, your wife is in danger? 🤔" She said.

"Rihanna, Istg if even touched her with those dirty hands of yours, you'll be erased from this world!" I warned her.

"But I just talked to her and kidnapped her cousin, Naira. I didn't touch your 'wife'." She said before ending up the call.

I again got a call, when I picked it up and heard what had happened I went numb. I quickly got up and rushed towards the parking area. I sat in my car and left for...

TBC

What happened with Unnati? Why is Rihanna disturbing Unnati and Manav's happy life? Is she the girl because of whom Nikhil started hating Manav? Are Manav and Unnati really safe right now? Also, where's Manav going?

Stay tuned to know the answers and if you all want you can tell your guesses in comments too.

Sorry for the small chapter

And sorry for not updating it... Actually I had wrote this chapter yesterday but ended up totally forgetting about that... I just remembered about this chapter, so yaa sorry...

Take care

Byee

Love you all