Chapter-10

Manav- Dr. Unnati, I'm sorry for what happened last night. I...

Unnati- (walks quickly)

Manav held her hand.

Manav- Dr. Unnati, please calm down. Raj is too...

Unnati- Calm down? What do you want to say? The child is too young Or he didn't do this deliberately? I guess you may think you can get rid of the crime by giving your money to me?! I used to think you two are my dear friends and even wondered that one day in the future we might... How could you...

Door opens and Raj was standing there.

Manav- Don't disturb. Leave us alone!

Unnati- Let go of my hand! (And pulled her hand and left)

Raj- She's still angry. What can we do?

Manav- Isn't it because of you? How dare you steal the servant's sleeping pills and made Unnati take it? Unnati have her own life and thoughts. You must not do this thing again. We'll apologize to her again when she calm downs.

Scene shifts

Unnati was walking on road when a car stopped beside her and Manav came out from the car. He came towards her and said-

Manav- Let me explain it for you.

Unnati- Let me go, I'm going home.

Manav- I'll send you home. I can't let you be on your own in this situation.

Unnati- What kind of person do you think I am? Because of you and your son's impulses, you both think that you can turn my life and workplace upside down. Just because I drew a line between us, you both made me faint. Have you ever considered my feelings? I don't want to be associated with you both at all, and I'm not interested in your money. Get away from me! (She said while crying)

Manav- (in mind) She... doesn't look like her usual self. (He quickly hugged her)

Manav- Indeed, Raj shouldn't have done it. But it's my fault that I didn't educate him well... I know you were hurt, and I don't expect your forgiveness... But... I really love you! I really care about you! Nothing happened last night, Trust me. If you don't believe, we can clear things up.

Unnati- (was looking down and was hiding that she forgave him, she wanted to go her favourite place and cry her heart out there) Leave me alone for sometime. (She went)

Manav- (went also went to his mansion)

Manav directly went to his room and layed down on his bed and remembered Unnati's Crying face.

Manav- (sighs)

Scene shifts

Unnati was crying bitterly. She was blaming herself for saying all that to Manav. She crying from past half an hour. She stopped when she got a call from Manav she answered it.

(Admin- I'm changing the font and writing their call conversation)

𝖬𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗏- 𝖴𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂, 𝖯𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖷𝖸𝖹 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾.

𝖴𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂- 𝖮-𝖮𝖧𝗄

𝖬𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗏- 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖱𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍?

𝖴𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂- 𝖧-𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐?

𝖬𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗏- 𝖯𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝗒. 𝖨𝖿 𝖨 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽'𝗏𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝖺𝖺 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖨 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 𝖮𝗁𝗄? 𝖡𝗒𝖾

𝖴𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂- 𝖮𝗁𝗄, 𝖡𝗒𝖾

Call ends

She came to the place and as soon as she came Manav stood very close to her and caged her in his arms. She started moving and hitting him on his chest but he was way more stronger than her so her Action didn't affected him much.

Unnati- Leave me!

Manav- Don't move, If not I'll kiss you here.

Unnati- Don't challenge my patience. If you push my limits, I won't go easy on you anymore.

Manav- Girl, you've stolen my lines.

Unnati- Have I not been clear?! I don't want to be associated with you anymore. Please leave me!

Manav- Nope, I WANT to MARRY YOU and I WILL MARRY YOU!

Unnati- Why should I marry you? There are so many girls, why me?

Manav- Because I love you!

And the very next moment, Manav pulled her in a kiss. Her eyes widened and she tried to part the kiss but it didn't worked.

Unnati- mmm-mmm mmm

Manav parted the kiss and picked up Unnati in bridal style and made her sit on car's passenger seat. The whole time she was blushing and Manav was smiling. He started the car and drove on the beach.

Unnati- Should I believe that the richest man in the city has fallen for me instead? The novels don't write that way anymore.

Manav- Are you rejecting my proposal?

Unnati- Do I have a reason to agree to it?

TBC

Hope you all liked it

Take care

#dfxff