Chapter-32 •[ What the hell is happening?!]•

(Time- 5:30 pm)

::::::::::::::::::::::::: Unnati's POV :::::::::::::::::::::::

Ashi took care of me and my temperature got normal. I was quite shocked that I recovered this fast, I and Ashi were sitting in the living room when my phone rang. I picked up the call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Unnati, you and Ashi are safe right?" Manav said this in one go.

"Calm down, Mister. Breathe first... And yes, both of us are safe... What happened?" I replied. He sighed in relief.

"Was worried about both of you. Also, I will come home late because I've an urgent meeting. Tanzeel would be on his way home, Ohk? Bye wifey, love you. Take care." Manav replied.

"Bye, hubby" I replied before hanging up the call.

"Oh ho, Wifey-Hubby 🤭" Ashi said. I blushed. Raj came from his room.

"Mom, I want ice cream, can you please bring from a convenience store nearby?🥺" Raj asked.

"Sure!" I replied.

"But Unns..." She looked at me, worried.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." I said reassuring her.

I quickly got ready and left for the convenience store. I had almost reached there when someone grabbed my arm and put a piece of cloth on my mouth.

(Admin- What do you all think is happening with Unns?)

Scene shifts at Manav's side-

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Manav's POV ::::::::::::::::::::

After informing Unnati, I got up and left in the car for the hotel ______ had arranged the meeting in. Soon, I reached there and went inside.

"Manav! Its been so long. We met four years... You married a girl and didn't even invite me?" ______ asked.

"Why would I invite you? You're my rival so what is the guarantee that you would have let the wedding go smoothly or wouldn't have tried to do something for breaking our engagement?" I replied.

"Well, that's true but in our college days we used to be best friends, right? Then, why did you do that to me that day?" He asked.

"Yes, we were best friends but I did not mean to make _____ get obsessed with me nor did I had done something to get her obsessed... You only saw that she was proposing me but you didn't see what I did to her. So let me tell you now, when she proposed me I rejected her. She was your crush back then also I didn't had any interest in her. She was only being sticky. Now you tell Nikhil what is my fault in this?" Manav replied.

(Admin- Yes, our previous Fanfiction's kinda friend of the villain, none other than Nikhil Malhotra is back!!)

"Well, let's have a drink" he said, filling alcohol in the glasses and handing me one.

"Ohk..." I replied before gulping down the alcohol in one go. I drank one more glass. Just like this I had drank 4-5 glasses of alcohol and I started feeling hot.

"Its getting hot in here, is there any rest room here?" I asked.

"This maid will take you to the bathroom" He replied pointing at a maid standing there. I nodded and went with her. She stopped in front of a room and opened the door.

"I think you didn't understand, I HAVE TO GO IN A REST ROOM!" I said.

"Sir, I took you to the right place" Saying this she pushed inside and came inside too. She locked the door and...

TBC

What will that maid do with Manav and who placed a piece of cloth at Unnati's mouth?

If you all want, you all can share your guesses in the comment section too.

Stay tuned to know the answers.

Hope you all liked the chapter and sorry for the small chapter

Take care

Byee