Chapter-41 •[Who's She?!]•

I looked at Unnati who was still blushing.

"Let's go home, shall we?😉" I asked while winking at her.

"Uh yes!" She said while rushing out of the cabin

I chuckled and left behind her.

"Hey, Unnsu! Wait for me!" I said while catching up with her speed.

====================================

We reached home and had our dinner. I went inside the room and a smirk appeared on my face on the sight in front of me. Unnati was about to change her clothes without realising my presence in the room. I quickly yet carefully went towards her and hugged her from back while snuggling my face on her neck and pecking it slowly.

"M-Manav!" she moaned.

"Yes baby" I whispered in her ears seductively.

I turned her to face her and we were about to kiss when my phone rang.

I groaned and cursed the person who had called me at this time. I looked at the caller ID and it said 'Sanket'. Rage filled my eyes and I received his call angrily.

"What do you want Sanket?! Can't you understand our friendship is over?!! I don't even want to hear your voice now, how could YOU do it Sanket? Just tell me what did I ever do to you that you had to betray me!" I yelled as I received his call.

"Manav, you are not in your senses, are you? Why are you yelling at me?! I did not betray you! I know I hired that girl without your permission but it was because I wanted to protect you from someone who is planning to harm your family and by family, I mean Unnati bhabhi! If I had not done it, you would never be able to know about it. Main motive of that worker is to give you all the information about that person to you! Also, she will have to stay with you when you'll go out for your business." He replied.

After listening to whatever he said, I was speechless. Words couldn't find their way out of my mouth. Like he legit did it to protect us from that person and I was calling him a betrayer. Right, who is that bastard who wants to harm us.

"Who is that bastard who is planning to do so?" I asked

"None other than Nikhil!" He replied.

"O-Ohk, thank you and sorry for calling you a betrayer. Bye..." I replied before hanging up the call.

I threw my phone on the bed and started roaming in the room while massaging my temples. I was still not able to digest the fact that Nikhil did it again! I thought that he was sincerely apologizing and had genuinely realised his mistake but no! I was fuckin' wrong about him.

"What happened, Manav? You okay?" I heard Unnati asking with concern in her voice.

"Yeah, you know Nikhil right. He is planning to harm you." I replied calmly.

"AWW Manav don't worry about me, I'll be alright and same for our baby! You trust us, right?" She replied while assuring me.

"More than anyone" I replied.

She smiled and pecked my lips before rushing into the bathroom. While I was grinning like an idiot.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

(One month later, almost the time when dishes for dinner are supposed to be made)

::::::::::::::::::::::::: Unnati's POV :::::::::::::::::::::::

I was on my maternal leave so I had nothing to do. Idea, let's ask Ashi to cook some dishes with me!! I went to her room.

"Noni, can you cook some dishes with me? I am hungry as well as bored..." I asked as I entered.

"Same Noni, let's cook something veryyyyyyy delicious."

We went in the kitchen and started deciding what to make.

"How about we make Rajma-Chawal?!" Ashi asked.

"Best!" I replied.

(Anyone (other than me) here who is craving for this?!! Or is it only just me😭)

We started looking for the ingredients when we realised that we did not have 6 things to make it so we decided to go to the market and buy them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As we reached the market, we decided that Ashi will buy 3 of those things and vice versa for me.

I was finding rajma in the pulses section when my gaze fell out of the window and saw Manav with a girl. He was walking with her while both of them were carrying some files or something! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!! I will talk to Manav about it tomorrow in the morning itself.

After taking all those 3 ingredients, I went to Ashi and we bought them before going back home.

We started making Rajma-Chawal for ourselves , Raj, Inaayat, Yuvraj and Manzeel. After sometime it was ready. Suddenly we heard the door opening and we knew who it was!

We looked at each other happily cause if they both had not been here at this time we would have eaten it already.

"You both came at the perfect time!!" We both exclaimed.

"Why, is there something serious?" They both asked while confused.

"Nah, but there's something very yummy and we've made it by our own hands!!" Both of us replied before bringing the Rajma-Chawal in front of them!

"Wowiee!" They both said.

We both kept the bowl of rajma and the plate of chawal on the dining table and sat on the chair.

We started eating it.

"OMG, Unnsu and Pingu since when did you both start making such delicious dishes?!! Like this is so yummy!" Manav said.

"Yes, I agree" Tanzeel replied.

"haha we were born talented" Ashi and I said proudly.

"Anyways, Raj, Inaayat and Yuvraj, did you like it?" We asked and he nodded.

"Its very yummy!" They replied.

After sometime we were done having our dinner so we wished each other a good night and went in our rooms. I went in the bathroom to take a bath and change my clothes.

After 25 minutes or so, I came out of the bathroom.

"Manav, I am done using the bathroom so if you want you can use it now!" I said.

"Alright!" He replied and went in the bathroom.

TBC

Oops, Nikhil became the villain in this FF too?! 😮

And what about the thing Unnati saw?

Stay tuned and if you all want, you can comment your answers too

Surprise tomorrow

Happy Dussehra

Take care

Byee