Chapter-6 •[I should leave]•

In Max Hospital

Unnati was walking in corridor with some documents when wind blows and Unnati's documents fell on the ground. Unnati was picking up the documents when Nick came.

Nick- Unnati, let me help you.

Unnati- No thanks. I can do it myself.

Nick- Are you planning to keep me far away from you?

Unnati- What if it's a yes?

Nick- That incident wasn't what you imagined. What Vidhi said wasn't true.

Unnati- We've broken up. It's a fact that you both are dating. Don't complicate things.

Nick- Unnati, Do you really have to talk to me with that attitude? You're like this in the past, and now you're the same.

Unnati- (smiles coldly) Is that so?

Vidhi- How shameless are you, Unnati? How dare you seduce my boyfriend in front of so many people? You look prim and proper on the outside, but I never thought that you'd be so shameless! You think no one would see this?

Everyone around them were murmuring and whispering. Suddenly they heard someone saying

Someone- When did my fiancee have such a poor taste in men to be interested in that guy?

Everyone looked at the direction from where the voice came from and saw that it was Manav. Manav came towards Unnati, held her hand and looked at Vidhi and Nick.

Vidhi was scared and angry. While Nick shouted.

Nick- What is your relationship with Unnati?

Manav- A hearing loss at such a young age... Did I not make myself clear?

Nick- Unnati won't fall for someone like you!

Manav- Oh? And you know what kind of person I am? You've a girlfriend right? Why are you hovering around my fiancee? (To Vidhi) And you, please stop talking nonsense. The next time you do that to my fiancee, I'll be very unhappy.

Vidhi- (got very angry)

Manav took Unnati to his company and made her sit on the couch that was in his cabin.

Unnati- I'm not done with my work.

Manav- Those documents? I got someone to take care of it. And those two, I'll get someone to take care of them too.

Unnati- ...... Take care of it?

Manav- Now rest here. I've a meeting to attend. I'll be back soon. If you're bored, you can take a look at Raj's dark past. It's all inside. (He said while giving her his phone)

Manav left his cabin and Unnati turned ON his phone and saw the photos of Raj with Manav.

Unnati- (smiled) (in mind) Whenever I met any problem, or any situation, I've always solved it on my own. In the past, when Nick broke up with me from overseas. I bought air ticket, went overseas to talk to him. A 19 year old girl who had never gone overseas.
My first overseas trip was due to a betrayal. That sadness, fear, anxiety of being in a
Foreign country, I remember all of that.

But Manav... He's the first man who stood in front of me when I met a problem. But a man like Manav, why would he treat an ordinary doctor like me so well? I won't forget where I stand just because he showed a side of him that he doesn't show others. I think I should leave.

She turned Off Manav's phone, kept it on the table and left.

Manav enters his cabin

TBC

Hope you all liked it

Take care

#dfxff