Chapter-15

Unnati was going inside her house when Manav said-

Manav- Wait! I'm also coming.

Unnati- Ohk!

They both went inside her house.

Unnati- Mom, We're back.

UM- Oh, You're back! (She said while coming out of the kitchen)

Manav- Hello, Mrs. Malharkar.

UM- Have you both eaten?

Unnati- We have.

Manav- Mr. and Mrs. Malharkar, The last time we came, we didn't prepare any gifts for you both. I hope you'll like it.

UD and UM- You're too polite.

Manav- This is the kind of manner we should have. About the marriage registration earlier, I didn't think it through, making Unnati and you both worry. May I know if the two of you have time to spare? My parents would like to discuss details about the wedding.

UD- We're fine on weekends.

Manav- Ohk, We'll set it on Sunday. Unnati is coming with me to the mansion on Saturday. I'll show her the place where I grew up in. What do you think of this arrangement?

UD- It's fine. You're really considerate.

After sometime Manav went back to his mansion and Unnati went inside her room. She was sitting on bed.

Unnati- (looks at the shopping bags and sighs) (in mind) I won't say that I didn't liked the dresses but at the same time I'm thinking that why did he bought it for me. Ugh leave it, maybe marrying him isn't a bad decision.

She layed down on the bed and slept.

Now it's Saturday.

Unnati quickly got ready and came out of her room.

Her outfit

UM- Oh my daughter is so pretty after dressing up

Unnati- Mom, are you serious about that?

UM- Of course!

Unnati- Ohk.

UM- Hmm now go, I saw my son-in-law's car standing outside earlier.

Unnati- I'll be off then. Bye Mom and Dad.

She went outside and sat inside his car.

Manav- You really don't go for dates often, huh? How punctual. If doctors aren't strict about time, many patients will die. Are these gifts for my parents? (He asked while looking at the boxes that were in her hand)

Unnati- Yes.

Manav- Ohk. (He looked at her and understood that she was nervous) Don't be afraid. My mansion only contain me and Raj. My parents will come there to meet you.

Unnati- Ohk. Uhm will your sister, Ashi be there too? I really wanted to meet her eversince I met her cute twins!

Manav- Oh, (chuckled) Guess you've met Inaayat and Yuvraj already. Well Tanzeel and Ashi live with me in my mansion only so you can meet her there only.

Unnati- Ohk!..

After sometime they reached.

TBC

Hope you all liked it

Take care

#dfxff