Chapter-38 •[really?!!]

Admin- I am very very sorry for not posting chapters. Lately I was getting too much homework that I didn't get time to write the chapters and as you all know that Janmashtami is on 19 August, so my class have to conduct an assembly on 18 August and we are busy with those decoration, auditions for roles in play and many more things, so yaa... Sowie

(Recap- Unnati got into a car accident because of which her head got severely injured and her ankle got sprained. The doctors tried their best to treat her head and after completing the operation, a doctor came out of the operation theatre)

"She's out of danger and fine now, you'll be able to meet her in a few minutes as she's getting shifted in ward... Also congratulations, she's a week pregnant so you need to look after her. She needs rest for at least one week." doctor said before leaving.

"Bhai see, Bhabhi is fine now..." Said Tanzeel.

"Hmm" I nodded before seeing a nurse taking Unnati who was unconscious on the bed, inside a room. (that moving bed yk umm Idk what it is called but I hope you all understood...)

As I saw her face, tears made their way out of my eyes.

"I swear after meeting Unnati, I am going to make Rihanna realize what she has done and she will regret doing this for sure" I said fuming in anger.

"Calm down, Bhai. We both will make her regret but for now, Unnati bhabhi needs you. She thinks that Naira is still with Rihanna..." Tanzeel replied.

"Oh fuck I forgot to tell my bodyguards that Naira should be back safely!!" I said.

"Don't worry, Bhai. When you were roaming in front of operation theatre's doors, I ordered them to drop Naira at her home..." Tanzeel replied.

"You should have informed me, I got tensed" I sighed in relief.

"Sowie, I forgot..." Tanzeel said.

"Mr. Manav Chabra and mr. Tanzeel Khan, you can meet Mrs. Unnati now she will gain consciousness in few minutes..." a nurse said.

"Ohk" I replied going inside the ward. Seeing her like that made my heart ache, tears started flowing down my cheeks. I went towards her and sat on the seat near bed. I took her hand in mine and caressed it. She looked at me sadly but at the same time her eyes had a lot of questions in them to ask. After having an eye contact for a few minutes.

"M-Manav, Naira... a woman whose name was R-Rihanna kidnapped N-Naira... please save her from Rihanna 🥺" I heard her saying this while panicking.

"Sh don't worry she's safe. My bodyguards saved her from Rihanna... Also, congratulations Mrs. Unnati Chabra you are expecting, so don't get too much anxious and the doctor also said that you have to take some rest for at least one week. Alright? And thank you very much for this beautiful gift 🥺🤞💖" I said calming her down before pulling her in a hug.

"Congrats Mr. Manav Chabra, you're going to be a father 💖" Unnati said snuggling more inside me. I wanted this moment to last forever, I wanted to feel this feeling of getting a first child from the love of my life every single passing second. This moment was one of the best moments I've ever got ❤️✨.

We parted the hug and I kissed her. We both were sharing a very passionate kiss when

"Oh fuck , Sorry we didn't see anything so you both can continue!.. 🤭" I heard them exclaiming in teasing manner before parting the kiss and turning back, towards them.

They were standing, facing towards the door and had kept hands on their eyes.

"You both can turn around as you have already disturbed us...😒" I said making them turn.

"OMG, Unns bhabhi starts blushing the moment we tease you both😅😂... how cute she is!❤️" Ashi said pointing towards Unnati who was blushing.

"Well, it's an undeniable fact that the God has created only one woman who is none other than my Unnsu" I agreed.

"I am also not cute?!🥺" Ashi said pouting to which Tanzeel pecked.

"No Ashu, you are the most beautiful and cutest woman I've got to find in my whole life. Also, I am very lucky to have you ❤️✨" Tanzeel said before kissing her.

"Ahm ahm, we are still here 😜" I said faking a cough.

"Manav Chabra!!! Can't you see your sister happy?! Tanzu let's go home and continue this there, here is my monster brother who won't keep quiet and keep disturbing us 😤" Ashi said in an irritated manner to which Tanzeel nodded and they both left.

As they both left, I again focused on Unnati. I leaned towards her face to kiss her, when...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Unnati's POV :::::::::::::::::::::

He was about to kiss me when the door opened and Raj entered.

"Dad, you start your romance anytime and anywhere, Atleast see where you are... 😂" He said making Manav pout.

"Couldn't you wait for some minutes? Everyone is coming one by one to disturb us 😤" Manav said getting irritated.

"Its not my fault you should control yourself when you are with mom. I just came to meet mom" Raj replied.

"Whatever 😒" Manav said accepting that he can not defeat Raj when they both are arguing.

I laughed at the bond the father-son shares and they both looked at me like I disturbed them in between some serious matter. Their facial expressions were so funny that I was struggling with controlling my laughter. They were so busy in arguing with each other that I was now wondering how to stop them.

"Ohk Raj and Manav, now stop with your fight and Raj there's a gift for you..." I said making them stop their argument.

"what is it, mom?" He asked out of curiosity.

"You're going to get an younger brother or sister! 😄" I replied.

"Really?!! 😳❤️" He asked out of disbelief to which I nodded making him jump in excitement. His cuteness made me and Manav smile.

TBC

I hope some scenes in this chapter made laugh or smile💖

Hope you all liked the chapter

Take care

Byee