Chapter-27 •[See you day after tomorrow, Fiancé]•

Thank you for waiting patiently for the chapter and sorry for not updating… Also, day before yesterday was my result and I’m happy because I got passed and thank you for wishing me luck too❤️. Also, yesterday I got 1st dose of vaccine…

Chapter-27

As soon as he came, he pulled my hand gently and saw the mehendi. He started smiling, looked at my lips and then pulled me in a passionate kiss. We parted and he pinned me on the wall. He cupped my face and crashed his lips upon mine, not leaving a single gap in between he pressed his body over mine. Our kiss was getting wild, he had put his one hand on my waist while other was on my cheek and my hands were on his neck. We were out of breath so we parted.

“please turn around…” He said.

I did as he said and he back hugged me.

:::::::::::::::::::::: Manav’s POV ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Without breaking the hug, I snuggled my face in her neck near collarbone and pecked it. After few minutes, a knock was heard on the door.

“Yes, who’s there?” Unnati asked.

“Naira is here! Um, Unns can I use your lipstick? My friends invited me in their party…” Said Naira.

“Oh Okay, which shade?” Unnati replied while gesturing me to hide. I quickly went in the balcony and hung myself on railing, making sure I wasn’t visible.

“Um can you please let me in? I haven’t decided yet…” Replied Naira.

“Of course, you can come… wait a minute” My Unnati replied while unlocking the door.

“Gosh, Unns! What took you so long to reply me? Anyways, where are your lipsticks?” Naira said.

“There! So, which one do you want?” Unnati asked.

After few minutes, Naira left and I climbed up in the balcony. Then, I went near Unnati after locking the door.

“Are your arms aching due to hanging on the railing for a while?” Unnati asked with concern as she saw me patting on my arms due to pain.

“Yes, they’re aching a little but I don’t need any ointment for it...” I said while smirking.

“Manav!” She said while blushing.

“Yes?” I said while moving closer to her and she started moving backward, until she was caged between the wall and my body. I leaned towards her ear, my lips were touching her earlobe.

“Dr. Unnati, there is a patient who’s asking you to treat him. So, are you going to treat him or are you planning to just leave him in pain?” I said before placing a kiss on her earlobe.

“M-Manav if you meant that you want to do t-that kind of thing, then y-you’ll have to wait till wedding…” She said.

“What if I don’t want to wait till wedding and kiss you now?” I replied and before she could say anything, I just kissed her. Her eyes got wide and the very next moment they were closed. After sometime we parted as it was time for me to go back.

:::::::::::::::::::::::: Unnati’s POV ::::::::::::::::::::::::

“See you day after tomorrow… Bye and Good night, fiancé”. I said

“Bye, good night Fiancée😉”. He said before leaving.

After few minutes, I changed my clothes and then I laid down on the bed. Now I’ll meet him day after tomorrow only… God, how am I going to wait for 2 January to come? Ugh, tomorrow I am going to go insane, I’m missing him already. Gosh, Unnati sleep!

TBC
Hope you all liked it
Please accept my apology I tried to write chapter yesterday but couldn’t write because my left hand started paining very badly (as I told you all I got 1st dose of vaccine, so yaa😐) I’m really sorry…
Take care
#dfxff