Chapter-11

Manav- After marrying me, you can gain money and reputation. Why else would you dislike it? You can even get back at those two people you dislike. You kill 3 birds with 1 stone, isn't it?

Unnati- You did a background check on me?!

Manav- Do I even need to run a background check for those things?

Unnati- Those are my problems. I'll solve them on my own. Out of my sight!

Manav- If I get out of your sight, Who is going to put an act for your parents? You think they will not drown you in so many questions, everyday? Register marriage with me and I'll solve it for you.

Unnati- Impossible!

Manav- even if you refuse, I've already registered our marriage. (He said while taking out some papers)

Unnati- What do you mean?

Manav gave them to Unnati and She got very shocked.

Unnati- (in mind) What kind of privilege does the rich have? This doesn't look fake...

Unnati was about tear them When Manav said-

Manav- Tear up these papers, and I can still get it printed. Don't waste your energy.

Unnati- CEO Manav, Second son of the Chabra family, which part of me do you like so much? Can't I change that? There are so many women in the world, WHY ME?

Manav- Because I LOVE YOU and you saved my son in the past, If you didn't, I wouldn't do that.

Unnati- Sorry!

After saying that Unnati left.

___________________________________________

Unnati was sitting on the couch when her mom came towards her.

UM- My dear, you don't look good these days, did something happened?

Unnati- Nothing...

UM- (keeps her hand on Unnati's head) Is it related to Manav? I bought a lot of magazines about his company and him, He's indeed a very charismatic person. (hugs Unnati) It's not wrong that you fell for him. If you're in love with him what is the problem in marrying him?

Unnati- Don't worry, Mom. I'll manage.

Suddenly UM remembered that she left soup like that only when smoke started spreading in the living room.

UM- (parts the hug and runs into the kitchen) Ah- My soup!

Unnati was waiting for food when her phone beeped. She saw that it was a message from Manav. It said-

(Admin- I'm writing their chat conversation in capital letters)

MANAV- MY PARENTS ARE COMING TO YOUR HOUSE THIS AFTERNOON. BE PREPARED. THEY'RE COMING TO TALK ABOUT MARRIAGE.

MANAV- YOU'VE MY NAME WRITTEN ON YOUR MARRIAGE PAPER. WITH THOSE TINY ARMS AND LEGS OF YOURS, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CHANGE ANYTHING FOR NOW. JUST LISTEN TO ME AND FOLLOW MY ARRANGEMENTS. LET THE OLDER GENERATION TAKE CARE OF OUR MARRIAGE MATTERS.

Chat ends

UM- Hey soup is ready, Eat!

Unnati- Where's dad? Isn't he eating?

UM- Your grandfather is not well, so your dad went there to take care of him.

Unnati- Let's go over to see him too. This afternoon.

UM- You're so enthusiastic today, is there something you're hiding from me. (She said while looking at Unnati suspiciously)

Unnati- ... Nothing. I'm a doctor, I should go there and have a look.

UM- Let's eat, we'll go once we're done.

Time skips

Unnati- Mom, quick!

UM- Do you owe someone's money or is someone out to kill you?

Unnati- All of it. Be quick for your daughter.

They sat in the car. Suddenly Unnati saw Manav's car and ran her car in full speed, she stopped when they were far from her home.

UM- Unnati! What kind of trouble did you cause this time?

Unnati- It's really nothing...

UM- You think I'm stupid? Is it related to Manav again?

Unnati- How do you know?

UM- You think I bought those magazines to decorate my house? That black coloured car earlier, isn't that Manav's car?

Unnati- Mom, it's such a waste that you aren't a detective.

UM- Don't change the topic. Tell me what happened between you two!

Unnati- He proposed me.

UM- What! Did you agree?

Unnati- Not yet!

UM- Why? If you love him why can't you marry him?

Unnati- Yaa I think he's not bad. I talk to him harshly but then also he don't give up to make me agree his proposal. Today in morning he confessed his feelings to me too. I think I have fallen for him! Can you help in telling this to dad?

UM- Why would I disagree? I'm very happy that this time, you've chosen a right man. Trust me! He'll never leave your side. Agree to his proposal and this old lady will tell this to your dad.

Unnati- (Tears fell down her cheek) Thank you, mom. Such a best mom you are!

UM- And such a cry baby you are!

They both Chuckled.

Scene shifts in Manav's car

(Manav's dad = Anirudh and Manav's mom = Mrunu)

He called his parents and said-

MANAV- YOU BOTH CAN GO BACK FOR NOW! YOUR DAUGHTER-IN-LAW RAN AWAY WITH HER MOM.

ANIRUDH- ARE YOU MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOUR PARENTS?

MANAV- I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO THAT. WE'VE ALREADY REGISTERED OUR MARRIAGE, MEETING BETWEEN THE IN-LAWS CAN DELAY A FEW DAYS. YOUR DAUGHTER-IN-LAW DOESN'T REALLY WANT TO SEE ME FOR NOW, YOU BOTH CAN THINK OF HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

MRUNU AND ANIRUDH- YOU CAN'T EVEN HANDLE YOUR OWN WIFE, WHAT'S THE POINT OF EARNING SO MUCH MONEY?

MANAV- I'M LEAVING IT TO YOU TO SOLVE IT!

ANIRUDH- OHK ENOUGH! WE'LL TRY TO SOLVE IT. BYE!

Call ends

TBC

Hope you all liked it

Take care

#dfxff