Chapter-2

(Admin- There are continuous switch between multiple POV).

But Unnati stopped as she saw that Rajveer was hugging her. She said-

Unnati- Good evening, my dear. Are you here with your family?

He nodded

Garima- You must be that little boy from before, right? Hello, little one. (Moves her hand for a handshake)

He ignored

Garima- ........

Unnati- (awkward smile) uh- he is a little different. Rajveer, are you here with your uncle or your father?

Rajveer- Dad (he whispered)

Unnati's POV

Oh Manav.

Unnati- My friend and I have something on. I'll send you to the concierge. You'll wait for your dad there, alright?

He got sad, did I said something wrong? That's when I heard my colleagues (girl) talking-

Girl1- Wow! He's so handsome!

Girl2- is he celebrity?

Girl 3- He's CEO Manav! I mentioned about it earlier!

I turned to see what was happening that's when Manav came inside and said-

Manav- Rajveer. Don't disrupt Dr. Unnati's meeting with her friend.

Unnati- Rajveer, your father is here.....

Instead of going towards Manav, Rajveer hid behind me. All the people standing there started staring at me. What's going on....?!

Scene shifts in Manav's car

(Unnati's Pov continuing)

Wait.... Why did I get in Manav's car?

Pov ends

Rajveer was sitting on Unnati's lap

Garima's pov

And this girl has the word 'Nosy' written on her face.....

Pov ends

Garima- ah- I'm here.

Unnati- Then I'll go together...

Car door closes and Garima comes at Unnati's window and said-

Garima- My house has no vacant rooms for you. Why would you go there?

Unnati- ........ (looked towards Manav)

Manav also looked at her and said-

Manav- Afraid of me (smirks)

Unnati- You're thinking too much.

Manav- Your address?

Unnati- XX street XX block.

Till the time Rajveer had already fallen asleep in Unnati's lap.

Some time later.

Unnati- (let a deep breath out) finally home....

Unnati was very tired she sat on her bed, closed her eyes for few minutes when Manav's face popped up in her mind. She quickly opened her eyes and was unknowingly blushing. She shook her head and thought -

Unnati's POV

I'm sure it's a coincidence running into them today.....

Pov ends

Thinking that she slept.

Next morning- Someone was continuously banging on her house's door very loudly. Unnati got irritated by that and shouted while opening the door -

Unnati- Who's knocking on my door so vigorously first thing in the morning?!

Neighbour- What kind of mother are you, Unnati? Even if your son had made a mistake, you can't leave him outside during winter! If anything happens you're going to regret it!

Unnati- Ms. Louis, What are you talking about? What do you mean son?

Louis- Already someone's mother but you don't feel the pain. Look at how cold he is (moves Rajveer forward) How could you...

Unnati- That's true. Rajveer, come in quickly. Thank you, Ms. Louis.

Closed the door and sighed. Looks at Rajveer

Unnati- My dear, did you come alone?

Made him sit on chair and covered him with a blanket.

Unnati- Are you hungry? Let me make you something, alright? What would you like to eat?

Rajveer- Pancakes? (He said shyly)

Unnati- I'll prepare it. Will you be a good boy and stay here, Rajveer?

He nodded. Unnati took her rubber band and tied her hair, wore apron and started making pancakes. After few minutes pancakes were ready. She gave pancakes to Rajveer and said-

Unnati- You've waited for long.

Rajveer started eating.

Unnati- My dear, after eating, could you give me your uncle's or dad's contact number?

Tears formed in his eyes and he unwillingly nodded.

Scene shifts in a building. Manav was talking on the phone.

Manav- I'm sorry to trouble you, Dr. Unnati.

Unnati- It's fine, don't worry about it.

Call ends. Manav came at Unnati's house and said-

Manav- let's go, Rajveer.

Rajveer sat in the car and Manav drove the car away from Unnati's house.

Unnati sits on the couch, keeps her hand on her forehead and thinks

Unnati's POV

I didn't do anything wrong. I'll be a professional doctor when patients come to the hospital. When they leave, our relationship ends there. I'd prefer a simple patient- doctor relationship. There're so many instances I'd want to hug Rajveer but in the end, I didn't do anything. I don't want Rajveer appearing in my life too frequently. I don't have so much emotions and patience to spare for him. Suddenly my phone beeped, I checked my phone and saw that Nick has sent me a friend request. Seeing that notification I became angry. Why would he send me the friend request? Returning after being successful to catch up with old classmates, or to see how pathetic I've become?

Pov ends

Scene shifts in the car

The whole ride was silent and Manav was taking some glances of Rajveer in between. Soon they reached at their mansion. Rajveer opened the door of car, closed it and ran inside the mansion.

Servant- master, young master, he.....

Manav- Don't let today's incident happen again!

Servant- but young master seems to like Dr. Unnati a lot.

Manav- And does that mean he can bother people?

Servant- Master you may not like what I'm about to say but after that incident Dr. Unnati is the only person young master is willing to get close to other than you. I think this is a good sign.

Manav- if this is going to be your mindset, Then return to the main mansion and rest. I will get someone else to take care of Rajveer.

TBC

Hope you all liked it

Till then take care

#dfxff