Chapter-42 •[How could 'they'?]•

(Next morning, 6:40 a.m.)

:::::::::::::::::::::::: Manav's POV ::::::::::::::::::::::::

I woke up and saw Unnati still sleeping so I got up from the bed without disturbing her sleep. I went in the bathroom to get freshen up.

After sometime, I came out of the bathroom and saw Unnati still sleeping so I went downstairs to have breakfast and then left for my office.

I was working on my laptop while thinking about something.

I sighed because I can not find some time to spend with Unnati and continued doing my work. After sometime, I saw a message from Unnati.

"Hi Mnv, I will go to 'yours Rishabh' mall with Ashi and Garima at 7:40 or so!

Should I buy some clothes or something for our baby??" she asked on WhatsApp.

"Sure, love. I wish I could also come with you..." I replied.

"Aww Mnv, don't be sad we'll go together some other time if you got time 😊" She said which made me smile because of how understanding wife I got.

"I just love you sooo much Unnsu, thank you veryyyyyyy much for coming in my life." I typed before keeping my phone aside and continuing my work with a smile.

:::::::::::::::::::::::: Unnati's POV ::::::::::::::::::::::::

After reading his message, my lips curved into a smile and then I assured myself that it could be just a misunderstanding so I decided not to talk about it with Manav. I went in Ashi's room and saw her struggling with choosing a color for lipstick.

"Gosh, why is it so difficult to choose a color of lipstick today?!!" She exclaimed in a frustrated manner.

"Uhm, I can help if you want..." I said as she looked at me with pleading eyes which were indicating that she needed help.

She nodded and I went towards her to help her in choosing a lipstick.

After sometime we were done with all our house chores (for morning) and were ready to go to the mall. I checked the time and it was 7:50 am. We decided to leave for mall and wait for Garima there only.

We reached and saw Garima already standing on the entrance.

We went towards her and then got inside the mall.

We were roaming around the shops when my gaze fell on Manav with the same girl and Tanzeel! Manav you better not cheat on me!

I went to Ashi and made her look at their direction.

"Wtf are they doing there with that unknown girl?! Wait, I am calling Tanzeel." She said as she dialed his number.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Ashi's POV :::::::::::::::::::::::::

He received my call as soon as I called him.

"Hello?" He said.

"Baby where are you right now?!" I asked in my sweetest voice possible because I didn't want him to listen my rage filled voice.

"I am in the 'yours Rishabh' mall with Manav and Minal." I frowned at his reply.

"Now who is this Minal?" I asked out of jealousy which made it obvious to him that I was jealous.

"Why, are you jealous 😏" He teased me.

"Gosh tell me who is she already!" I said impatiently.

"Ohk, so she is - bye" He hung up.

"What the hell, Tandheel!!!" I said to myself.

"what happened Noni? What did he say?" Unns asked as jealousy was visible on her face too.