Chapter-43 •[THE TRUTH]•

Admin- Ohk, so I am back... Actually, I had drafted the chapter of this fanfiction on MS Word and I did write a lot of things on the day I posted previous chapter itself, but then MS Word betrayed me and showed that there is no file named Chapter-43... So yaa I am very sorry...

Song recommended - zaroorat
(from ek villian).

:::::::::::::::::::::::: Manav's POV :::::::::::::::::::::::::

Raj slept so I let him sleep on the seat outside Unnati's room with Tanzeel and told him that I was going to temple to pray for Unnsu even though I was going somewhere else.

After telling him that, I left for a bar nearby and started drinking alcohol.
I had been trying to tell my Unnsu the truth but she is not even ready to hear me out.

No matter how much I try but she always kicks ne out of her room.
I fuckin' need her in my life I can't live without her!

I regret thinking of him as my best friend and telling him every single thing, I wish I hadn't told him those things.

(Sighed deeply) Can't our life go smoothly without any problem?!

I am fūcking incomplete without her! If she is plug then I am the adaptor which can't be used without plugging it in the plug!

Man I miss her so much! Her sweet smile, her laugh, her way of eating, her soft kisses, her hugs and her cuddles, I miss her presence so much! Without her, I feel like I am living without any reason.

I was continuously drinking when the glass fell off my hand because of a sudden grip on my hand.
I looked up to see...

::::::::::::::::::::::::: Unnati's POV :::::::::::::::::::::::::

After the doctor and nurses left, I got up and sat on the bed while resting my back on the headboard of the bed.

"You can come in" I said while looking at the door as I heard someone knocking the door.

"Unns, I need to tell you something very important!" Ashi said as she got in and rushed towards me.

"What is it?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Manav didn't do anything..." She said making me shocked af.

"W-what do you mean?!" I asked.

"It was Sanket and Minal who forced Manav to do this... You must not know Sanket so let me give you a quick introduction of him. He was Manav's best friend who knew Manav's almost every dark secret. They were very close friends of each other from the college days.

Now, when Manav got to know his true intentions, he tried to break his friendship with him but he threatened him, saying that he will reveal all his dark secrets in front of the whole world. To keep that from happening, Manav asked what he could do to stop him so he said that Manav have to act like he is in a relationship with Minal..." She said all this in a low voice.

As I listened to her, tears were dropping from my eyes. I felt so guilty that I could not even help him when he needed me! How could I do this to someone I love so dearly?!
What if he does something to himself after losing all his hope? No, that can't happen! I need to sort this out with him!

"Where is he?" I said pressing my lips together.

I wish I had heard him out when he tried to talk...

"Uhm, wait let me ask Tanzeel!" She said before leaving the room.

"He said that he has gone to a temple nearby inorder to pray for your quick recovery..." She said as she got in.

Tears escaped from my eyes.