Chapter-24 •[Someone said I'll never fall in love]•

First of all, I am really sorry for not posting the chapters for 2 days... I got a little busy, not with class assignments but with my school uniform, and all so yaa. Please forgive me🥺.

Chapter-24

After 1 Day- (29 December, 6:30 pm)

Manav's side-

Manav (in mind)- Today is haldi and I am not allowed to meet Unnati... I will definitely not say that I'm fine with this kind of rule. Ugh it's driving me crazy!...

Soon, my cousins helped me with my hair, outfit and all. After sometime haldi started, my family members started applying the haldi on my body. Raj, Inaayat and Yuvraj along with their cousins, i.e., my cousins' children, came and dipped their hands in the bowl of haldi one by one and then started painting my face, hands and legs with haldi on their hands as if they were painting a page with paint on the paint brush. I didn't mind them doing that since they were kids but then, came my cousins along with Ashi and Tanzeel and, as expected, when they took a lot of haldi to apply it on me, I had become completely yellow...

"WHAT THE HELL! I yelled on my cousins and AKTK for applying too much haldi on my body... and in reply, they were laughing. I got annoyed and IDK why I became a child and said-
"I will not allow you to come in my engagement and wedding 😤."
Everyone started laughing very hardly... but I didn't care much, cause I was craving to see the love of my life, my Unnsu. When everyone was done with applying haldi on my body, I went near my parents and when I reached there my cousins and AKTK came behind me, ugh can't they leave me alone for sometime? Uhh leave it.

"Mom-Dad, can't I meet Unnati for just 4-5 minutes?" I asked as I badly wanted to meet her.

"We're sorry, dear but you can't..." -said my parents.

"Oh look, someone who used to say "I'll never fall in love with anyone" here, can't even wait for just 2 days😂" AKTK and my cousins said while teasing me.

"Its not like that!" I said protecting myself.

"Really?" This time my parents joined them too. I sighed in defeat and they got their answer.

Soon, haldi got over and it was night. I got more curious about what Unnsu was doing, what was she wearing and how was she looking when everyone applied haldi on her... I really wanted to know so I....

(Admin- Guess what is after so I 😏. Also I'm writing 2nd chapter of the day now so I guess it will come till evening or so...)

TBC

Hope you all liked it

Sorry for the small chapter too😅

Take care

#dfxff