Chapter-37 •[The Car Accident]•

::::::::::::::::::::: Manav's POV :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As I reached there, tears started flowing down my cheeks. In the operation theatre, Unnsu was there unconscious. I was sitting on the chair which was in front of O.T. After sometime, a nurse came out.

"How is Unnati?" I asked from her.

"Hello sir, Mrs. Unnati's in a critical condition... She had a car accident in which her head banged on steering wheel. Her head is severely injured and so is her ankle, it got sprained. Well, her sprain is not that serious but her head... We are trying our best to treat her head and I also think that she was stressed or frustrated while driving..." the nurse replied before going inside the operation theatre. A policeman came towards me.

"Hello, Mr. Manav Chabra. I am Vikram, the investigator of this accident. After asking from some people about the accident who were present there, I am now sure that she tried to stop the car when its speed was very high plus, they said that when the accident occurred they opened the door of car to help her but they saw that she had phone in one hand and the other was on the steering wheel. So it is possible that she got a call from someone who told her something because of which she couldn't concentrate on driving and ended up occurring an accident... Do you suspect anyone for intentionally calling and making her mind divert from driving?" Explained Vikram.

"Yes, I think it's Rihanna. She used to be my friend and a few minutes before only she called me and said that 'your wife is in danger, I just talked to her and kidnapped her cousin, Naira' and I even have recording of it..." I replied before sitting back on the chair and crying miserably. After a few minutes, I pulled out my phone and called Ashi.

"What happened Manav, why did you call me?" Ashi asked as she picked up the call.

"A-Ashi, can you please come in the xyz hospital with Tanzeel? Unnati had a car accident and she's in a critical condition now..." I replied stuttering.

"What?! We are coming" Ashi said before ending.

After sometime Tanzeel came and sat beside me, keeping his hand on my shoulder.

"Everything will be fine, just have faith in God. He'll save Unnati bhabhi." He said as I started crying again.

"Where's Ashi? She didn't come?" I asked.

"She told me that she's going in a temple nearby, she will pray for bhabhi there..." He added "Bhai, can you tell me what has happened to bhabhi?"

"Nurse said that her ankle got sprained and her head is severely injured. She said that Unnati was stressed or frustrated while driving too. And the police officer who was investigating the accident, said that she tried to stop the car when its speed was very high... he even said that he thinks someone had called her intentionally and had told her something to make her mind divert from driving. I think its Rihanna..." I replied before letting him hear the recording of call.

"What if I say your wife is in danger? But I just talked to her and kidnapped her cousin, Naira. I didn't touch your 'wife'." Voice of Rihanna popped up as I started that recording.

"I'm sure she made Unnati hear Naira's voice because of which Unnati lost her concentration from the driving..." I said imagining the scenario, which made my tears flow down my cheeks even more.

"Shh, Manav Bhai. Don't cry, you know how strong your wifey is, right Bhai?" He said caressing my back.

After a few hours it was 8:00 pm, the bulb above doors of O.T., changed its color of light from red to green.

"Doctor, How's Unnati?" I asked in curiosity as the doctor came out.

....

TBC

What do you all think? Is Unnati alright now?

If you want, you can comment down your answer and stay tuned to know how's Unnati.

Take care

Byee

Love you all ❤️