Chapter-16

They went inside the mansion.

Anirudh and Mrunu- Unnati, you're here!

Unnati- Mr. and Mrs. Chabra, This is a gift prepared by my parents. I hope you'll like it. (She said while handing over the boxes to Anirudh and Mrunu)

Mrunu- They're too kind. You must be tired after the car ride. Take a rest.

Ashi- Hey, soon-to-be sister-in-law. I am Ashi, its so nice to meet you after such a long time!! By the way, this is my husband Tanzeel and these are my twins Inaayat and Yuvraj. (She said while hugging Unnati with a smile plastered on her beautiful, cute face)

Unnati- Oh my god! Noni you are my sister-in-law?! Wowieeee, even I am glad and happy to meet you after so long! We met in Chandigarh last time, how have you been since then? And no doubt when I first looked at your children with Raj the other day, they reminded me of you as they have 50% of your resemblance as it is. I mean the way they talked and ate food that day in the restaurant was just something I could only see you doing it like that!

Ashi- Ohh, you have met them before?

Unnati- (nodded)

Ashi- Where was I? (To Tanzeel) Oh did you take them along with Raj, when he wanted to meet Noni?

Tanzeel- (nodded while grinning)

Ashi- Why didn't you take me too?! You know eversince I got to know about gud's marriage, I wanted to meet his fianceé! (She started whining like a child)

Tanzeel- Hehe, Raj wanted to take Inaayat and Yuvraj with him on that day. By the way, you know, both of them were involved with Raj on that day when Unnati came here while sleeping because of the pills the three of them had stolen from a servant. (He said before sighing in relief because now her attention had shifted to her naughty yet adorable twins).

Unnav & Mrunirudh- (while Ashi was scolding them and Tanzeel was supporting her, the four of them didn't say anything instead they chuckled while adoring the cute little family of four people they had in front of them).

After some chit-chatting, Manav held Unnati's hand in his.

Manav- please excuse us, I'm showing my room to Unnati.

Mrunu- Ohk, go.

They went towards a room and Manav said-

Manav- This is my room. You can have a look. If you want to see more of my private life, it's a good idea to come to my room.

Unnati- Ohk...

They went inside his room and Unnati saw some of his photos hanging on the wall. She was so lost in staring at them when Manav said-

Manav- Do these photos attract you so much? (He said while giving her a cup of tea)

Unnati- (takes it) I was just a little surprised. Thank you for the tea.

She takes a sip of the tea when Manav said-

Manav- I smiled like a fool in the past. Like an idiot.

Unnati chokes the tea. Manav started patting her back and she was now normal.

Manav- I won't repeat what our lives will be like in the future. We'll get married soon, you don't need to change your lifestyle to suit mine immediately. As for the wedding, let our parents handle that. If you have anything you want for the wedding, you can say it. No need to keep it to yourself here.

Unnati- Ohk, Thank you!

TBC

Hope you all liked it

Sorry for the small chap

Take care

#dfxff